Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Football Predictions........check It Out Today........ - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Football Predictions........check It Out Today........ (1563 Views)

Dell Xmass 5k slash plus Free Bag Promo starting from 65k Check it out / Give Away Price New Hp 620 75,000,500gb,4 Gram Intel Dual Core +bag Check It Now / Computer Village General Price List Is Finally Here (Check it Out). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Predictions........check It Out Today........ by rahul935: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi Members of this forum,am Rahul from India. I was surfing the web when i came across this forum and taught i should share a very useful resource with you all. Am an Astrologist working for the International School of Astrology and Divine Sciences in India. I have a wonderful prediction software called ''the Octopus Sport Prediction Software''. This software prediction module is designed to analyze and Predicts football Results in real-time.

This powerful Software transfer as much of the available information as possible,as regards to the matches you want to predict, saving you valuable time and effort.
No one in possesion of this software would want to give it out or disclose it to anyone,however i have to as my country is not allowed to participate in football Bettings,such as staking on UK POOLS,Betting Online e.t.c so the software is of no use to me.So i decided to share it with people whom can stake or bet on football in their contries for some bucks.
FEATURES
FOOTBALL RANKULATOR....collects football matches from different site and references.
ODDS WIZARD..........Shows old and fixed odds
BET PRACTICE.........Teaches you how to,and when to bet
THE PREDICTOR...predicts football matches under the power of the great Octopus Astrology.

THis software is of no use to me..considering the fact that my country is not allowed to stake because of too many powerful astrologist in the country(INDIAN)who can predict sports.
I have complied am easy to use ebook to guide users of this software,and also Screenshots....

For more details contact me via mail: saxenarahul935@gmail.com

Re: Football Predictions........check It Out Today........ by good188(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
are you serious about your post

(1) (Reply)

Naija Used Blackberry White Bold 2 For Sale!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!SOLD / Clean Lg G3 32gb Rom, 3gb Ram #SOLD / Aliexpress And Alibaba Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.