Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? (787 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? by akintaye(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
HI...MY GOOD PEOPLE.

WILL AMAZON.CO.UK SEND BOOK DIRECTLY TO

NIGERIA...IF SOMEONE BUY...

DID THEY ACCEPT NAIRA VISA FROM ANY NIGERIA BANK.,...

WHAT IS UY EXPERIENCE...
Re: Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? by dav8id(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2013
@op yes amazon shipp books and CDs directly to nigeria. UBA AFRICARD work perfectly on the site...i bought alot of books and CDs and i got it shipped to my doorstep
Re: Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? by akintaye(m): 6:12am On Apr 24, 2013
Thks...for ur timely reply
How did the books send to you?...what i mean is that is it send to u by nipost,dhl or any other means....

How long did it take to get to you?...

A two set of books will cost how much wen shipping to lagos?...
Re: Will Amazon.co.uk Send Books Directly To Nigeria? by 2sexyus: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2013
You dont need to worry about that... They will ship to your doorstep and that is the work of Amazon; not you.

Yours is make the payment and they ship to you.
akintaye:
Thks...for ur timely reply
How did the books send to you?...what i mean is that is it send to u by nipost,dhl or any other means....

How long did it take to get to you?...

A two set of books will cost how much wen shipping to lagos?...

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Know About Online Virtual Football Games? Profitable Or Not? / Small Businesses Jobseekers And Entrepreneurs Should Embrace / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.