Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? (687 Views)

Samsung To Unveil A Smart Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by yarcs(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
You bought a new phone(tecno) pricesly, and when you inserted you sim, you discovered that so long as you have a roof on your head the network wouldn't come up unless you are under the sky before it works and even at that it wouldn't be strong. if it happens to you, What will you do #1.Will you return the phone to where you bought it from (matter of fact it came with a 12+1 month warranty) OR #2.will you just try to find a phone repairer to fix it for you?PLS SHARE YOUR OPINION ELDERLY..TANK U AS U HLP
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by topmostg: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
If i were in his shoes?

I'd probably pass-out from the smelly odour......

On a more serious note, i'd smash the phone on the wall....

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by Aizebioje(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2013
I'll just get new shoes!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by mhozzis(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2013
Nairalanders will always make joke outta anything
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by donlyone(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2013
If I were you, I won't make the mistake of giving it to a repairman, instead take it to techno office in Computer village.
They will fix it for free.

Go as quickly as possible
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In His Shoe? by topmostg: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2013
mhozzis: Nairalanders will always make joke outta anything
you can say that again!!

(1) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Customville / Bbm To Hit Android, Ios Platforms Soon / Tecno B3 Thread..lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.