Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Throws It Away In Garbage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Throws It Away In Garbage (825 Views)

Woman Cuts Hubby’s Genitals During Fight / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Woman Cuts Neighbour’s Throat During Argument (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Throws It Away In Garbage by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2013
The estranged
husband of a woman charged with severing his
penis said it was as though his life ended the
evening of the attack.
“She murdered me that night,” said the man
Wednesday on the first day of the trial of 50-year-
old Catherine Kieu.
Orange County Deputy District Attorney John
Christl said in his opening statement that Kieu,
angry because her husband was dating a former
girlfriend, laced his food with sleeping pills on
July 11, 2011, then tied him to a bed, severed his
penis and then put it in the garbage disposal.
“I will never have a sex life again,” said the
husband, who had surgery that allows him to
urinate. The penis could not be reattached. “My
mental state is improving, but it may never be
what it was before,” he said.
The husband said he remembered waking tied to
the bed. “All of a sudden I felt a very sharp pain,”
he said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/
breaking/20130418_ap_califmandescribesnightwifecu
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Throws It Away In Garbage by ZUBY77(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2013
I think Polygamy should be legalized in Churches. It will mentaly prepare women to face cheating husbands.
From the beginning, Abraham to Jacob to Isaac, down to David and Solomon married and dated numerous women.

Why did we have to suffer because of Roman laws?

These Religious one sided Pastors and leaders should stop preaching what is in The Bible if they intend to leave out some part that does not suit their plans
Re: Woman Cuts Off Husbands Penis, Throws It Away In Garbage by chumakk: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2013
That's very rude.

(1) (Reply)

OMG: 6-year-old Girl Robs Jewellery Store While Mother Distracts Staff (PHOTO) / Robbery / Horse Dies After Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.