Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Horse Dies After Sexual Assault - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horse Dies After Sexual Assault (825 Views)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horse Dies After Sexual Assault by sydraay: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
•Police are investigating after a horse was stabbed and sexually assaulted in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
The incident happened near New Pitsligo.
Blaze, a 23-year-old female pony, had to be put down following the incident.
In a Facebook post, the horse's owner, Zoe Wright, said Blaze had been stabbed twice in the chest and "sexually violated". She has offered a £1,000 reward for anyone who provides information which leads to an arrest.
Ms Wright, 30, urged other horse owners in the area to check their animals for suspicious cuts, and to contact the police if they see anything or anyone suspicious.
She added: "My lovely Blaze was the nicest pony, she has been part of our family for 18 years. The complete low life scum who did this to her needs to face justice for what they have done."
As reported bbc, Police Scotland confirmed it had received a report of the incident and was investigating. Officers appealed for any witnesses to contact them.
Det Insp Norman Stevenson said: "Enquiries are ongoing to establish what has happened to the horse but I would appeal directly to any neighbours or residents in the area who may have seen anything unusual or suspicious in the days before this happened.
"As a result of this cruel act a horse has died and a family have now lost a much-loved animal.
"We have not received any reports of similar incidents in the area but I would urge horse owners to check their animals regularly and report anything unusual to police." www.edondo.com/2015/08/horse-dies-after-sexual-assault
Re: Horse Dies After Sexual Assault by Unsad(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
These kinda news make me sick
Re: Horse Dies After Sexual Assault by ezeonline2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Driver Strips Naked To Resist FRSC Arrest(photo) / Photos: Mastermind Of #parisattacks Unveiled As Police Continue Manhunt / Horror: 8 Corpses Found In Burrow Pit In Rivers Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.