Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? (1856 Views)

Photos From Gospel Singers Jahdiel And Eben's White Wedding / Photos: Big Brother Nigeria Winner, Katung Aduwak's White Wedding / This Happens Only In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by trendystuf(f): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2013
10 minutes to your white wedding you are called for a contract of about $300 million. Remember your guests, family and your spouse are waiting at the church...what will you do? Be sincere, this opportunity comes once in a life time.

Will you go for the wedding or the contract?

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/10-minutes-to-your-white-wedding-this.html

Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by gluv01(f): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Bullshit! My wedding first.
Whoever the contract manager is should know what it means, if he can't move it forward to at least the next day, then it's cool.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by fileb: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2013
Sincerely speakin I'll definitely go 4 d contract.nah huge sum of money nd she dnt expect me 2mis dat kind of lifetime opportunity.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by Tej45(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
I'm so going for the contract .. Coz $300million can get everybody at the venue a 1st class reception
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by dominique(f): 1:59pm On May 01, 2013
Na wedding I go postpone o. No dulling!
Reminds me of the bride that went to write NNPC aptitude test in her wedding gown. She for say she no wan write am cos its her wedding day.
The wedding ceremony can be performed anytime but the contract signing can't.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by Tolexander: 2:18pm On May 01, 2013
Eh!
We. . . What?
When we are talking about money ?

Na contract o!
Even if my bride misyearn, na divorce straight even before being joined by the pastor.

I wonder what kind of progressive wife will tell me to choose the nuptial tie instead of the contract. May God not bring her to my life.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by dominique(f): 2:44pm On May 01, 2013
^^^ abi o. After the nuptials, na to go home and soak garri be that cheesy
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by gluv01(f): 4:07pm On May 01, 2013
dominique: ^^^ abi o. After the nuptials, na to go home and soak garri be that cheesy

Nawa o... You guys are persuading me na. If it happens in real life ehn..
Infact Iyaff change my mind...Hubby will understand. Infact he will push me to go since we will both chop it cheesy
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by Tolexander: 4:30pm On May 01, 2013
dominique: ^^^ abi o. After the nuptials, na to go home and soak garri be that cheesy
na so our life go be and at the end, she may even likely dump me for a richer and wealthier guy.

But going for the contract will fetch me a life changing bail that can make us reschedule an above nice wedding in somewhere more colourful than the sky where lucifer can even be the guest artist and angels her bride's maid. God will even be happy to be there to be the organiser and Joiner which no man will dare separate.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by bibinwaka: 9:44am On May 02, 2013
omo i go fly or trek or drive go colekt d cntrct. d wedin can wait. because wen d money dey dat mariage go sweet wel wel.
Re: 10 Minutes To Your White Wedding, This Happens...what Will You Do? by Krasid(m): 6:01pm On May 03, 2013
haba,do you want me to have sleepless nights thinking about a once in a lifetime chance i missed.i will postpone the wedding.afterall if i go on with the wedding and she finds out how i missed that oppurtunity,it will even be more painful.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State To Host Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 / Advertise And Also Publish Your Songs For Free / Allegations Of Rape Haunt Bill Cosby In The Digital Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.