Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference (14734 Views)

Lady Kofo-ademola 1st Black Woman To Receive A Degree From Oxford University:pic / Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / Oxford Dictionaries Adds ‘hot Mess,’ ‘side boob, ‘throw Shade And More To dictio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Bootylicious(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2013
R&B singer Banky W is among the elected distinguished speakers at this year’s edition of the Oxford University Pan Africa.

He will be representing Nigeria once again at the annual Pan African Conference which will hold on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at the Oxford Union in Oxford, London.

Others included to speak at the conference are former US Presidents, The Dalai Lama, David Cameron, Senator John McCain among others.

The Oxford University Pan African Conference since its inception has been the foremost gathering of African students in the United Kingdom. In partnership with the Oxford Union, The conference brings together hundreds of dynamic scholars, entrepreneurs, activists, and political leaders from around the world.

Mr Wellington will be speaking on the importance of current cultural shifts and changes in artistic expression. He will also discuss the rise of a vibrant media industry and how these changes are shaping the continent’s self-perception and its image abroad.

source:http://abidemionline.com/celebrity/banky-w-former-us-presidents-to-speak-at-oxford-university-conference/

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by kramer: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2013
Banky W!! You shall forever be the HEAD and not the tail... Amen

28 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by 50calibre(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2013
Did I see Malcolm x, Reagan and mother Theresa on the guest list? Are they going to be there in spirit or what? Besides is banky W the most qualified person to represent Nigeria there?

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by ebamma(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2013
im not suprised, he is the headmaster of eme school of music

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by sholay2011(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: Banky W!! You shall forever be the HEAD and not the tail... Amen
Wicked prayer warrior grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by ebamma(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre: Did I see Malcolm x, Reagan and mother Theresa on the guest list? Are they going to be there in spirit or what? Besides is banky W the most qualified person to represent Nigeria there?
you are the most qualified person to represent nigeria, its just that u are not a pdp member that's why the omitted your name and substituted it with banky's
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2013
50calibre: Did I see Malcolm x, Reagan and mother Theresa on the guest list? Are they going to be there in spirit or what? Besides is banky W the most qualified person to represent Nigeria there?

Thanks, I am sure his "fans" are already hailing him. Half of the people on the list are dead! Seun, how on earth did this silly joke make frontpage. That moderator needs to be fired for lack of knowledge!

3 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2013
kramer: Banky W!! You shall forever be the HEAD and not the tail... Amen
grin
His HEAD shall 'speak volumes' that day..
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2013
WHAT!!!?

I'll keep my mouth shut and watch the responses on this thread..

Time to separate the wheat from the chaff..

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by enesy4u(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Banky hav always kept his Head clean in d media. Respectable,looks humble, Educated,good looking nd above all he's a good singer. He deserves this . Keep ripn Naija mr Banky

2 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by MsPweshy(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Wow..!,its a gud thing tho cheesy
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Denn(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Also in attendance at the session will be Bob Marley, Elvis, Pa Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa and Nnamdi Akikwe...This is to show solidarity for Mother Theresa who is expected to attend despite her tight schedule

7 Likes

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
enesy4u: Banky hav always kept his Head clean in d media. Respectable,looks humble, Educated,good looking nd above all he's a good singer. He deserves this . Keep ripn Naija mr Banky

Number 1

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by israelboy1(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
Dead people on roll call, wonder shall never start, nd banky his among, God forgive us all *crying*;(
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by kramer: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2013
sholay2011:
Wicked prayer warrior grin

All na prayer grin
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by enesy4u(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2013
Banky had always kept his Head clean in d media. Respectable,looks humble, Educated,good looking nd above all he's a good singer. He deserves this . Keep ripn Naija mr Banky
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by fitzmayowa: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
banky on point

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by buklan4realyah(f): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2013
pls i nid help. i need advise.

my 4yrs fiance impregnated anoda gurl..
d gurl called me yesterday nd told me that he has bin denying it i shud pls forvgv her
she knws we truly love eachoda.

i called my guy to hear frm him, i beg him to tell me d truth
he said truly he Were Intimate with d gurl buh he is not d responsible for d baby

my question is why did he SEX d gurl.

am in serious dilema nd depression help me pls.
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by JW214: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Bootylicious: R&B singer Banky W is among the elected distinguished speakers at this year’s edition of the Oxford University Pan Africa.

He will be representing Nigeria once again at the annual Pan African Conference which will hold on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at the Oxford Union in[b]Oxford, London[/b]

Others included to speak at the conference are former US Presidents, The Dalai Lama, David Cameron, Senator John McCain among others.

The Oxford University Pan African Conference since its inception has been the foremost gathering of African students in the United Kingdom. In partnership with the Oxford Union, The conference brings together hundreds of dynamic scholars, entrepreneurs, activists, and political leaders from around the world.

Mr Wellington will be speaking on the importance of current cultural shifts and changes in artistic expression. He will also discuss the rise of a vibrant media industry and how these changes are shaping the continent’s self-perception and its image abroad.

source:http://abidemionline.com/celebrity/banky-w-former-us-presidents-to-speak-at-oxford-university-conference/

Is Oxford now in London? They are not even in the same County. Any city in UK is London to some people

@ Banky W: Congratulations, be a good representative.
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by SlyIg(f): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Wetin!
That mean say music need book also o ...
No wonder Baba Davido wan build a whole faculty for him soon alone.
Congrats Banky, before you climb up stage, kindly talk to your joystick to mellow down o ...
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by kramer: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
musKeeto:

His HEAD shall 'speak volumes' that day..

And will outshine the others grin grin
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Agwabra(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2013
when reading through this article and came across the name reagen, nixon, malcom x i knew for sure it was one of those pranks. Does it mean people don't read through articles before commenting on them? My people die of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2013
JW214:

Is Oxford now in London? They are not even in the same County. Any city in UK is London to some people

@ Banky W: Congratulations, be a good representative.

Number 2

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Nipeks(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2013
Head Boy
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2013
kramer:

And will outshine the others grin grin
Indeed, he shall HEAD the list.. Hopefully, that day, I shall HEAD to Oxford for the event.
Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2013
Verbes: On what criteria did they choose him? Just want to know.

His head... grin

Thanks for participating in our polls.. You are officially NUMBER 3

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by javipee: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2013
Didnt they see a better speaker ni. undecided undecided

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2013
javipee: Didnt they see a better speaker ni. undecided undecided

Number 4

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Apr 24, 2013
SlyIg: Wetin!
That mean say music need book also o ...
No wonder Baba Davido wan build a whole faculty for him soon alone.
Congrats Banky, before you climb up stage, kindly talk to your joystick to mellow down o ...

Number 5 ...

1 Like

Re: Banky W To Speak At Oxford University Conference by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2013
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIZIK Expels 15 Students Over Hemp Smoking, Forgery, Cultism, Robbery / FG, ASUU: Another Strike Looms Over Oct 31 Agreement / NUC Dissociates Self From Alleged Nigerian University Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.