Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Jim Ikye Framed Part Ways With Long Term Girlfriend,keturah Hamilton - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Ikye Framed Part Ways With Long Term Girlfriend,keturah Hamilton (1022 Views)

Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine / E.x.p.o.s.e.d ! Details Of How Don Jazzy & D’banj Part Ways + D’banj’s Mother’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Ikye Framed Part Ways With Long Term Girlfriend,keturah Hamilton by Bootylicious(f): 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
During the week,I was forced to talk with Jim Iyke who called me from Ghana and couldn't confirm nor deny that both him (Jim Iyke) and Keturah Hamilton are still together. Officially,I can confirm from Ms Hamilton that their six years relationship has finally hit the rock! Sad as it is,this is the undeniable truth!

She gave him six good years of her life,calls him 'My Husband',as a super model,she worshipped him like a god. In my yet to be published interview with Jim,he called her 'My soul mate' and showered praises on her. He was planning to move to New York to live with her in January and now,the highly publicized relationship between Keturah Hamilton and Jim Iyke is over.
For Keturah Hamilton,she felt used,duped,framed up and dumped.
According to the soft spoken Keturah Hamilton,their relationship has been on the brink of collapse since the beginning of the year,what shocked her most was the fact that Jim framed her up in his latest reality show.
I had spoken with Keturah when she drew my attention to the Youtube video now making waves online. When I asked her to explain the role she played,l she said Jim asked her to play that role. When I confronted Jim on this allegation,he made it categorically clear he never asked her to do so.
Keturah felt,Jim framed her up in other to give her a bad name. This I also ask Jim who denied she was framed up. I shall bring you a video response of my interview with Keturah on Loud in USA this weekend.
Remain tuned.

SOURCE:http://abidemionline.com/gist/jim-ikye-part-ways-with-long-term-girlfriendketurah-hamilton/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Visits OJB In Her N15m Lexus SUV, Made Donation / OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning The Cost Of His Kidney Transplant / Chilling Like A Star,actress Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.