Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Disagree If You Can - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disagree If You Can (584 Views)

Photo: They Said She Must Be A Warri Woman. I Disagree. She Must Be Yoru.a. / The Wife Is In Control Of This Family. Agree Or Disagree! / Husband Needs To Relocate To Nigeria Jamaican Wife Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disagree If You Can by obros: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
Always have some physical cash at home in case unwanted visitors arrive, so that you will have something to offer them.

Do not walk lonely streets alone especially when it is running late

Do not share your ATM PIN with anybody it is for you alone.

When performing financial transactions over the phone, it is best you leave the public area, you don’t know who may be listening.

“Safety is a cheap and effective Insurance”
Re: Disagree If You Can by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Make Money Online writing from your mind #600 per post http://onyeukwu.net/forum/classified-ads-14/write-for-us-426.html

(1) (Reply)

Can Watching Cartoons Have Any Negative Impact On Kids / Ladies, Whats Your Defination Of An Inresponsible Man? / “my Husband Cannot Sexuallysatisfy Me In Bed” – Womantells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.