Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (17544 Views)

Peter Okoye And Obafemi Martins Hanging Out For Christmas / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by cold(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ok,so I was browsing through some of my archived pics and I came across this one from a while back.And I figured since it's open season for Nairalanders chilling with their favorite celebs I might as well leave this here.It's yours truly hanging out with..YES you guessed right..Tontolet grin.The pixels aren't great though but what the heck!It's #Poko baby grin.Mods,you know what to do... smiley

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by NessaFresh(f): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lool
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by diarra94(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2013
How can we tell if the lady is tonto dikeh

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2013
All in the thirst to get to front page. Abeg go and siddon for corner jor! Bush man.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by slysinzu(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Guy u dey tap current o! Tontolet na my future wife ooooooo
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by cold(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2013
usmsam: Al in the thirst to get to front page. Abeg go and siddon for corner jor! Bush man.
Well,i've been around these parts much longer than you or most people have so frontpage don't mean a thang to me. If you're so miserable in life you've lost your sense of humour I haven't. Go deal with your issues!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by angelTI(f): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2013
d picture is really bad; dont kno if its really TD. I kno ds wl definately hit FP so lemme show face
#crossin my leg n waitn patiently for FP things

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by slimyem: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2013
Can you make the picture clearer?
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by SlyIg(f): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2013
Make Oga Seun catch you eh, you go run from this nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2013
What did he snap the lame picture with? 3310?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2013
I RATHER HANG OUT WIF ASARI DOKUBO

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2013
sad sad
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by babarazy: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Abeg make una helep M̶̲̅ε ask the guy if she show him her to'to.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by chyke007(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by strangest(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2013
@op did you get to share a cigarette with her?
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2013
SlyIg: Make Oga Seun catch you eh, you go run from this nairaland!

grin grin Na Seun's babe nii?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by boron10(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
angel TI: d picture is really bad; dont kno if its really TD. I kno ds wl definately hit FP so lemme show face
#crossin my leg n waitn patiently for FP things
Don't cross the leg o, many of us have been waiting patiently to see what is between those legs.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by israelboy1(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
May God forgive me if i do not comment.

#smsh# naira land;( crying in jamaicah
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by tellwisdom: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Na u dey yansh tonto now abi?...Baddoo cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2013
So if a nairalander doesn't know any celebrity, no front page?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by ITbomb(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Wey that my pic with 2face and the other one with GEJ.
I must make frontpage this week

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Blackteeth(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Am not against pictures making frontpage but the mods should ensure that whatever picture making it to the frontapage should worth 5000 words and not 200 words.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by yeboyes: 9:26am On Apr 25, 2013
NL is officially useless!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by ichomi(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2013
heheheeh grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by idupaul: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
So Tonto is the secret to making FP sharp sharp
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Odinaka00(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Y all of una come dey copy my swag 4 nairaland na? Just bcus say my thread make am to fp nw everybody wan do as I do, notin dey hapun, I go soon invent a new swag lolz

@op this yur pix nor be nairaland fp material, 4ger d fact yu pose with Tonto Dicke, I can't even see her face very well on dat pix
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Lilimax(f): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2013
ITbomb: Wey that my pic with 2face and the other one with GEJ.
I must make frontpage this week
Lwkmd! Afterall, any hanging out with celebs will surely hit the front page.
Abeg, wey my picture with Aki and Paw-paw wink. Hope it hits the front page
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Ejine(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Oga Cold, na microscope we go carry view dis kind pic?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Shey na her complexion make una dey glow like dis..

Did you snap the pix with a Sagem X2?
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by dramendra: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2013
diarra94: How can we tell if the lady is tonto dikeh

Ask the oracle of your village or ask google if your china phone can browse.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh by femzy84(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh / Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police / DJ Computer Love: 'Small Doctor Stole My Song (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.