Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,922 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales (983 Views)

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria / PS3 Games For Sale At N2500 Each (no Swaps) / PS3 Games For Sale at N2500 each (no Swaps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales by GameMafiaX: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2013
Dis thread is simply for deltans.......post what you ave to sell or swap here
Re: Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2013
Got the following ps3 cds for sale

Mortal kombat 9 - 5k
Uncharted 3 - 5k
Prince of persia -3k
God father -3k
Naruto_ 4k
Crysis 2 -5k
Pes12- 4k

Funclub games
Shop 7, idahosa shopping complex, erediawa, ekehwan road, benin city

We also put games in ps2
Each game N50,
Memory cards are available @ the following prices
4gb -1500
8gb-2500
16gb-3500

We will fill a 16gb card with 20 ps2 gaes for you @ 4000

Call us today!

We have more offers!
Re: Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 24, 2013
I want to buy a ps2 and i plan to be using memory cards for games,the only question is,will I be able to replace played games with new ones without affecting the system?
Re: Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales by GameMafiaX: 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
koonbey: I want to buy a ps2 and i plan to be using memory cards for games,the only question is,will I be able to replace played games with new ones without affecting the system?
yea all u have to do is delete the finished games from ur mem card and place new ones in it
Re: Delta Games And Gadget Swaps And Sales by tumixxo: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Guys check out this site!!! http://yourgamenetwork..com I never actually knew there was a site lyk this for Naija Gamers. If you're hardcore & you also do some online gaming activity like myself, It's definitely worth checking out. I really hope the site grows shaa. at least Naija Gamers would be more connected lyk IGN or something and we'll have something to boast about.

(1) (Reply)

Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb For Sale!!! / Does Anyone Have An Idea Of Who Sells New Games In Nigeria? / Brand New Sealed FIFA Soccer 13 QUICK SALE***10k****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.