Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander. (558 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! / A Nairalander With Kwam1, Foluke-Daramola, Shan-George & Emeka-Ike / Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2013
Okay. Past time.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2013
blunt pics...ur camera must be 0.002 Mega Pixel
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Blood of God ! Wetin be this one again.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by remecy(f): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
Maybe you would have said PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER WHITE SHIRT. cos i bearly see human pic there. And by the way, you look that pic before you chose to put it to d public soo.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
remecy: Maybe you would have said PICTURE OF A NAIRALANDER WHITE SHIRT. cos i bearly see human pic there. And by the way, you look that pic before you chose to put it to d public soo.
na my chinko 3310 i use take am so no vex abeg.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
ok.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by slimyem: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
The picture ,the gaari and you-Eewwwwwwwwwwundecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander. by onegig(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
slimyem: The picture ,the gaari and you-Eewwwwwwwwwwundecided
my sister its ijebu garri nah. And i no add too much sugar and water. I search for N20 peak satchet milk for my street atleast make the garri white small but mama bomboy no get

(1) (Reply)

................. / LIBERTY RESERVED Closed. Owners Arrested For Money Laundering / Skales Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.