Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Na Everybody Sabi Where Him From - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Everybody Sabi Where Him From (565 Views)

Nigerian Babes And Their Over- Sabi Attitude In Public Places!!! / Nigerian Babes And Their Over-sabi Attitude In Public Places!!!! / Na You Sabi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Everybody Sabi Where Him From by edogho(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2013
A little girl asked her
mother,"How did the
human
race come about?" The
Mother answered, "God
made Adam and Eve; they
had children and, so
all mankind was made." A
few days later, the little
girl asked her father the
same question. The
father answered, "Many
years ago there were
monkeys, and we
developed from them." The
confused girl returns to her
mother and says,
"Mom, how is it possible
that you told me that the
human race was created by
God , and Papa
says we developed from
monkeys?" The Mother
answers, "Well, dear, it is
very simple. I told you
about the origin of my side
of the family, and
your father told you about
his side."
What side are you on? Pls note:As for me o, mi family nah evolve from ape as some yeye monkey claim o. If your family na from ape,na una and una ancestors sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Knack You Akpako / D Rate At Which Pple Buy Banana, Remaind Me Of D Relatioship Btw Obj And Monk**s / The Power Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.