Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] (2897 Views)

This Dark Truth About Penguins Was Kept Secret For More Than 100 Years / Scientist To Use Human Bone And DNA Into Flash Drive (storage Drive) / Finger Smart Atms Coming Your Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by SpadesWired: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-l_Umx0geFms/UXggFCDFpoI/AAAAAAAABI0/HW5Z-Rw03Yo/s1600/dave.jpg[/img]
'I ate my finger' ... Dave Playpenz wanted to taste his own flesh

If you couldn't tell from his name, Dave Playpenz may be one of the most interesting characters alive. The Brit was undaunted by losing his finger in a motorcycle accident, and decided to cook and eat the digit — just out of curiosity. Playpenz even earned approving words from a vegan friend of his, who agreed that the flesh was provided by a willing participant (obviously, Playpenz himself).

The "bondage furniture maker" says he was motivated to pull the stunt due to lingering fascination with cannibalism and a desire to keep his body whole." I decided that if I ate the flesh and kept the bones, then I wouldn't be losing part of me."

Dave Playpenz' finger bones

Keepsake ... he kept the bone

He also told love it! magazine: “I know it sounds mad, but it wasn’t just the curiosity. That finger was a big bit of me, too big a bit to lose.
“I decided that, if I ate the flesh and kept the bones, then I wouldn’t be losing part of me.”

Out now ... love it!
Dave waited two days to recover from his operation before going through with his plan.
He boiled the finger in salt water, adding: “Because I wanted to keep the bones, I decided not to fry or roast the finger, as that would damage them.
“I didn’t have sauce or drink wine with it as I wanted to know what the real taste was.”
He has been keeping the bones in a box since and insisted most of his friends did not mind his bizarre experience.
Dave added: “A couple said, ‘It’s disgusting.’ But most people are intrigued. A vegan friend of mine approved of it, as at least I had my own permission whereas animals don’t give their consent before they’re eaten.
“And no, it hasn’t turned me into some kind of Hannibal Lecter. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, which I definitely won’t be repeating.”

More Photos and Details: http://www./forum/topics/guy-cook-and-eats-his-own-finger-kept-the-bone-photos
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by mankand(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
He naturally looks more than a cannibal. Indeed a scary man.

Only pity his wife and children (Pepper soup things)

First to comment sha
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
na waa o.. people de o
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
cheesy phucking A!
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by SpadesWired: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
**Pepper Soup Tinz** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mankand: He naturally looks more than a cannibal. Indeed a scary man.

Only pity his wife and children (Pepper soup things)

First to comment sha
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by NessaFresh(f): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Can he eat poosay?
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by tashanja(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
^^^This girl done spoil finish, your bf own never do you, you must come out and solicit from strangers. Well, this guy is no ordinary cannibal, he'll not eat your puccy but have it too, as you can see when he is through he usually leaves only bones. So careful, this guy will not only lick but also eat your dinner plate- you grab?
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
shocked shocked
Is this guy from the east?

He looks like a member of the occasionally light-skinned Cannibal Tribe...
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
lol...see his hair....looks more like a flesh-eating chicken...lol
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
NessaFresh: Can he eat poosay?

how can we get to ask him that ?
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by BrokenTV: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
He didn't try next time he should cut off his whole hand so that the meat will belle full him.
Re: Guy Cook And Eats His Own Finger & Kept The Bone [photos] by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh: Can he eat poosay?

No insult intended, but it is ladies like this that end up giving birth to kids like this!
Nowadays, parents are more interested in their own life and getting all the fun out of it to worry about the good upbringing if their kids. Kids are left to their own devices, largely cos the apple cart cannot be upturned.sleeping dogs are allowed to lie, grow fat and become lions!

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Sun. / Whats The Difference Between A Battery And A Capacitor / Stop Paying For Any Ebook, Audio, Software Etc Online (download Them For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.