Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped (1811 Views)

Abuja-minna Psp Lovers! Let's Meet Here: / For Psp Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by tunamania(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2008
Hello landers, I have a psp with 3.71 m33-2 firmware and i have some applications like psp file assistant,irc,psp wifile transfer,psp organise,links2 and vismp3 all working perfectly but there still other i downloaded that came up with errors so i'd like to know if anyone has any working application or themes that are working that he/she can upload for download.and i have pes,fight night,smackdown vs raw,burnout ,gta and also savedata lets reach out.please lets keep this post moving
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by justbones(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2008
for applications, check www.psp-hacks.com
for savedata, check www.gamefaqs.com

that is all

by the way i'm using 3.90 m33-3
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by tunamania(m): 2:09am On Apr 13, 2008
thanks justbones nice sites u dropped there but the problem is that its like some applications cannot just work with some psps that why i really want someone to upload those that are working online for othes to use.

you can also try www.hackingpsp.com
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by BluePearls(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
Hey Bro, i just saw Ur thread and I'm a lover too, I have a CFW 3.71m33-4 psp. I just installed the popular irshell 3.81 and its working fine on my psp. I got some applications like yours and some games too, but if you need them we would have to hook up so u can copy them from my Cd's. Pls i would appreciate if you can help me with God of War Chain Of Olympus,i need it like mad. As for the application you said that don't work on your psp(you should install the kernel add-on for the firmware you are running, if you need help with that you can email and i will guide you on how to do that. But if you have the 1.50 kernel installed already, then copy the application to the GAME150 FOLDER of the root of your psp.The thing is most applications are built for fw1.50 of psp). I hope that jargon helps you, but if you need more help you can either call or text me with this number 07037799305 or email me at spleetwarts@yahoo.com

Take care

Ben
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by justbones(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
bluepearls if u stay in abj, we can meet up and swap isos
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by poske(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2008
cheesy Abeg i get white beutiful PSP wey i wan sell any interested party should pls contact me immediately price N17K LAST no offers pls. In very good condition just opened. I dey P.H
thanks
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by BluePearls(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2008
Hey Poske
I'm interested but the problem is you are in Ph while I'm in Lag, so how do we transact? You didn't leave your contact so how do one contact you? Here is my number pls do contact me so we can finalise(07037799305). Thanks
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by justbones(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2008
is it psp slim or phat?
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by poske(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2008
ermm i go phone u, okay it is the psp phat but it looks unique so , okay no problem.
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by SUXXI(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2008
Good day everyone.
Please i need help in gettin a working Sony Psp emulator for computer.
Ur assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by grock1(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2008
there is no psp emulator for computer. . .
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by grock1(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2008
pls can any body here teach me how to hack a psp?. . .
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by texazzpete(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2008
lol

Get a Nintendo DS. It's way better than a PSP in terms of games available for it.
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by Dreammaker(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2008
I use d same firmware 3.71. I would sincerely be grateful if u cud give me those softwares and games. My mail > talk2tyrone@yahoo.com. Tanx. I have God of war VII, I can send it 2anyone who needs it.
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by gamertag: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hi peeps,

I have got a "phat" psp with CFW 4.01 M33-2. It also has the 1.50 Kernel addon, and a Game 4.XX folder. I have about 10 games on my Memory stick pro duo(8 GB).

I just need help on how to copy PS1 games onto my PSP. Anyone in Lagos with whom i can also swap ISO/CSOs?
By the way, i hacked it myself with my PAndora's Battery and Magic Memory Stick.
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by gamertag: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2008
@g-rock

I can teach you how to hack PSPs. It's very easy. Just email me @ xpcute1221@yahoo.com
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by Timsilver(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hi guys.
I have a phat with cfw 4.01 M33-2 with the 1.50 kernal addon.I have apps like adhoc file transfer,psp filer v5.7, ir capture,ir file transfer,notepad,mypspmenu,nervos,light mp3 player,memory stick tool v1,ir shell and many more i can't remember.i also got plugins like tweakdisplay v5,hold v3.3,pops loader,powermanager v2,usbslimcharger and some ptf themes.i will also like to swap iso or cso with any body in lagos.
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by gamertag: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
@Timsilver
am in lag. can we swap iso's?
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
i live in PH but currently in lag to spend the xmas any1 with cool iso's n cso's to dash my am running on 5.00m33 no apps n shit just game
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by Suexy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2009
Hello nlanders,
I lost my Psp during xmas period and I need a fairly used as a replacement.
Any willing sellers in lagos should contact me (08068715179 or suexy07@yahoo.co.uk).Thank you[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Psp Lovers Lets Meet,help And Be Helped by chukslee2(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2009
plz i need luminies and GTA(vice city) umd, if u hv any 4 sale plz contact me on 08032249943 or via mail chuksonyenebe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

50 Greatest Andriod Hardcore Games / Football Manager 2020 / Football Manager Mobile 2020 Thread / Can I Play Nba 2k14/15 Without Rooting My Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.