Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help (721 Views)

On Diet And People Are Still Calling You Fat / Pls,i'm On Diet,so Can I Eat Them? / Diet For Renal Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help by mrhardeyemi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hav been on diet for 5 month and hav seen no change , weight 85kg and am 6 ft tall.pls help out. hav nt tried any drug
Re: Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help by obua: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
What does your diet comprise of?what is the calorie value of your food? Do you do sport and what kind of work do you do?
Re: Been On Diet For 5 Month And Still No Change,need Help by MMotimo: 2:20am On Apr 26, 2013
I would advise you stay away from drugs, you never know what kind of ingredients will mess with your system with side effects that may be injurious to your health

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Yawning: Why We Do It, Why It's Contagious And More / Anti-rape Condom For Women! / 6 Good Reasons To Use Aloe Vera Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.