Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Relocating To Port Hacourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Port Hacourt (631 Views)

8 Things You Will Notice On Your First Visit To Port Harcourt / Reno Omokri Shares Picture Of Port Hacourt-Enugu Bound Train / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Port Hacourt by Luciouspaps(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please fellaz, i need ur advices on settling down in ph considering no relatives there. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Port Hacourt by deHitchcock(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dont worry,jux come around,its a nice city buh be careful

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Port Hacourt by Luciouspaps(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks buh i need detailed info abt ph....
Re: Relocating To Port Hacourt by LaParisienne(f): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Where are you relocating from? Where would you like to live? What's your budget? What will you be doing in Port Harcourt? If you need detailed info, you should be precise with your questions.

I can't help you. But others can help you if you provide more information about what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Runway To Be Closed For Rehabilitation. / Lapping In The Bus Or Taxi / Traveling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.