Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. (2294 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month / How do I double Half A Million Within 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by thiisme: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello good people of Nairaland. My name is Tobi, a student. Am here seeking help of anybody with relevant info on how my set goal( to double 40k in 3 months) can be achieved. I am hoping that you folks with valuable info will pls find time in your busy schedules to assist me.
Thanks alot as you do.
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by Knaruto(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2013
football betting and binary options can even triple ya investment for u in three months time
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by leverage12(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2013
thiisme: Hello good people of Nairaland. My name is Tobi, a student. Am here seeking help of anybody with relevant info on how my set goal( to double 40k in 3 months) can be achieved. I am hoping that you folks with valuable info will pls find time in your busy schedules to assist me.
Thanks alot as you do.
Tobi how are you? To double your 40k in 3 months is not an issue, the thing is that can you work? Are you good at marketing? If you know you can market and not shey speaking to people, then I will introduce you to the business am doing and can guarantee you that you can double that your capital in 2 Months, all you need is just 5 hours to work daily. If you are interested call me on 08138436585. Cheers
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by teeboy4x(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
thiisme: Hello good people of Nairaland. My name is Tobi, a student. Am here seeking help of anybody with relevant info on how my set goal( to double 40k in 3 months) can be achieved. I am hoping that you folks with valuable info will pls find time in your busy schedules to assist me.
Thanks alot as you do.

Binary option is your Answer,U can double it in a month if you are sure of your self.

Click on my name to follow binary option thread.
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by leverage12(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
teeboy4x:

Binary option is your Answer,U can double it in a month if you are sure of your self.

Click on my name to follow binary option thread.
how would you advice him to trade his money on BOM? BOM is not a guaranteed way of making Money, its more like "try your luck", I know this because I have been there. Even professional fx traders have confirmed its gambling and so as the website BOM its self. Use your Money for better things and see good results. Cheers
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by Hennyboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
GROWING & GOING FROM SMALL TIME BUSINESS PERSON TO BECOME A MAJOR COMPETITION IN ANY INDUSTRY YOU PLAY IN. WATCH THIS SHOUT VIDEO AND DRAW A POWERFUL CLUE FROM IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCltATrKJM
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by teeboy4x(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
leverage12: how would you advice him to trade his money on BOM? BOM is not a guaranteed way of making Money, its more like "try your luck", I know this because I have been there. Even professional fx traders have confirmed its gambling and so as the website BOM its self. Use your Money for better things and see good results. Cheers

Binary option is not try your luck my friend,u will make it dia with a very nice strategy.
Bwlieve it or Not
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by barikay: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Buy bitcoin, hold it for a while when d price move up sell it. It is nt like forex cos u are not been time. U are in control and can't loss unless u decide to sell at lower price than u bought it which is what u will never do.
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by dav8id(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
How can one withdraw hes profit?
barikay: Buy bitcoin, hold it for a while when d price move up sell it. It is nt like forex cos u are not been time. U are in control and can't loss unless u decide to sell at lower price than u bought it which is what u will never do.
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by thiisme: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Grateful to everybody who took the time to reply, but I must say I haven't found the right one yet(pls don't be offended). Most of the suggestions given are too risky; for now.
I can't afford to lose these money.
Moderator pls do me a favour, help move these tread to the front page, I beg you, so I fit see more replies. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by barikay: 6:29am On Apr 30, 2013
dav8id: How can one withdraw hes profit?
simple na, u withdrw to okpay,lr or to ur card
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by wisemanj(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2013
barikay: simple na, u withdrw to okpay,lr or to ur card
pls can u explain more on this coin trade
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by wisemanj(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2013
barikay: simple na, u withdrw to okpay,lr or to ur card
pls can u explain more on this coin trade i hav interest
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by barikay: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Google the word "bitcoin".personally I use www.btc-e.com. U can use also mtgox.com
Re: How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. by Manweysabi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
^^ maybe a thread should be created for BITCOIN TRADE. just like Forex Trade and Binary option. what do u think? since u trade Bitcoin, it'd be nice if u open a one and enlighten any interesting person's... just saying sha

(1) (Reply)

Sports (minus Soccer) Betting Tips'+'---season 1 / Buy Female Shoes In Bulk And Pairs At Wholesale Prices At John Zonn. / Arsenal, Chelsea And Manchester United Club Bracelet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.