Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month (2427 Views)

How To Make 250k In 2 Month, Guranteed / How Can I Double #40,000 In 3 Months. / How do I double Half A Million Within 5 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by otubujohn(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Compliments of the season to you my brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Pls and pls, I currently have 250k I would like to invest and make 100% returns by the end of January. Pls I believe this is possible! So I need ideas and suggestions cos dollar just spoilt the importation biz. Am really in need of ideas..Thanks in advance. God will continue to bless you and your family.
Amen
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Ezemarcel(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Play chelsea win or draw four times...check my signature to reegister
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by SIRKOL(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
@ op. Young man, my advice 4 u is simple n clear. Luk 4 sth to invest dat money into it and see how far u can go, it may take too long but surely wen it begins to yield it will last. Anything dat mks u fink u can double dat money under a month will either make u fall into d hands of crooks(419) or make u loose evth.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by PrinxPeera(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Go buy okirika enta Alaba market,, 3 days u will be 500k rich
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Tayeni(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
hand it to me.
seriously....i doubt if there is anything out there legal that will give u that much return within such a short time. except....u already have other inputs, structures, machinery (etc) in place already and will only be using the 250k as working capital. Even then, it will have to be a very hot and fast product where the demand is way higher than the supply. Forget manufacturing......think trade.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by uboma(m): 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
otubujohn:
Compliments of the season to you my brothers and sisters on Nairaland. Pls and pls, I currently have 250k I would like to invest and make 100% returns by the end of January. Pls I believe this is possible! So I need ideas and suggestions cos dollar just spoilt the importation biz. Am really in need of ideas..Thanks in advance. God will continue to bless you and your family.
Amen

No legit business will double your 250k in one month. I smell GREED in you and you better be careful so you don't lose the 250k all together...

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by xpac01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
For me I can't see it possible no matter how optimistic a business but, you can take it to TB Joshua's church for an answer.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by rioemmanuel(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
It looks difficult but it is possible.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by otubujohn(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks folks. But even if I don't make 100%, at least 50-60%. I heard buying and reselling of UK used laptops will do. Any info on this?
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Godmother(f): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
^^^ no offence, but don't let greed push you into loosing your entire cash. Anything that has the capacity to double your money by 50-60% in a month can also make you loose that money. Tie your cash down in more secure investments like treasury bills or buying and selling. The profit might not be too large, but at least your money would be growing.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by iykepromotions: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2014
SIRKOL:
@ op. Young man, my advice 4 u is simple n clear. Luk 4 sth to invest dat money into it and see how far u can go, it may take too long but surely wen it begins to yield it will last. Anything dat mks u fink u can double dat money under a month will either make u fall into d hands of crooks(419) or make u loose evth.
you said it all.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
otubujohn:
Amen

100% OR 50-60% Returns in 30 Days?

Rather than risk getting duped, you should
think about what you can do to AVOID
being in such a desperate situation next time.

Plan your finances better, and you won't need
such "WONDER" investments.

Cheers!
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by made001(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
The dollar has not really spoilt importation as you think.
You can look around you for businesses you can supply so that when you make a large order quantity, you will exhaust it in days.
You can contact me so we can brainstorm this together
Whatsapp/calls; 07039741453

Note; I would not ask you to give me the money to trade for you!
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by made001(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
The dollar has not really spoilt importation as you think.
You can look around you for businesses you can supply so that when you make a large order quantity, you will exhaust it in days.
You can contact me so we can brainstorm this together
Whatsapp/calls; 07039741453

Note; I would not ask you to give me the money to trade for you!
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 13, 2015
(Invest in Exportation Business)

Learn how to start this business with a
minimum capital of (50,000) naira and without CAC certificate or NEPC certificate. You don’t need be a millionaire before you venture into this business.

Do you know that, the export price for Bitter
Kola is $19-22/kg in Europe as at March 2014?

Do you also know that, you can export some
agro commodities raw (e.g. Bitter kola) and not process?

Imagine you bought this item (e.g. Bitter Kola) here in Nigeria for less than 300 naira per kg and sold it at $19/kg. That means, you will be making $1,900 USD on the order of 100kg.

Visit http:///IaQKSd to learn more!

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by ayo000247: 1:06am On Jan 13, 2015
otubujohn:
Amen
Reach me to trade and manage binary options account minimum trading capital is $300 with 300% profit after 20 days with profits compounding strategy.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:23am On Jan 13, 2015
you can photocopy the money.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by 100Cents: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
you can photocopy the money.

Haha

This guy has the answer.

Poster, no scheme can double your money in one month, unless you wanna lose all.
Re: Pls How Can I Double 250k In A Month by 100Cents: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Bigdu007:
(Invest in Exportation Business)

Learn how to start this business with a
minimum capital of (50,000) naira and without CAC certificate or NEPC certificate. You don’t need be a millionaire before you venture into this business.

Do you know that, the export price for Bitter
Kola is $19-22/kg in Europe as at March 2014?

Do you also know that, you can export some
agro commodities raw (e.g. Bitter kola) and not process?

Imagine you bought this item (e.g. Bitter Kola) here in Nigeria for less than 300 naira per kg and sold it at $19/kg. That means, you will be making $1,900 USD on the order of 100kg.

Visit http:///IaQKSd to learn more!

Should I visit that site to learn more or PM you to learn more from your own practical exportation efforts ?

(1) (Reply)

Medical Equipment Importation / Good News! Govt Grant Opportunity Like YouWiN Open @ Growth & Employment Project / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.