Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. (18321 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji, Ondo State Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At Federal Polytechnic Ondo State / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by olaidey007: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
There postal address pls
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
ok.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by kelvin1191(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Who said Nassarawa is not peaceful? Why ar u guys in d east & west taking every northern state & north central as a death zone? Infact I cannot remember bomb attack in dat state. I reside in Benue state & kaduna state & to the best of my knowledge, North central/ north is not as bad as it was in the news.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by chikeorji123(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
kelvin1191: Who said Nassarawa is not peaceful? Why ar u guys in d east & west taking every northern state & north central as a death zone? Infact I cannot remember bomb attack in dat state. I reside in Benue state & kaduna state & to the best of my knowledge, North central/ north is not as bad as it was in the news.
I pray so but don't underestimate the power of bomb incase if he visit the neigbouring state...
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by churific(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jesus Christ.

All these vacancies in one school? And they'll still proceed as if it's business as usual whether those vacancies are filled or not.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by prologue: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Kamsy10:

Hia!!! SEE WAHALA O. NA BY FORCE TO APPLY?
oya u wey be professor, apply nah.
You dont have to try forcing me to buy your opinion.
If nasarawa was that good,why do they have plenty vacancies at the same time.
Goodluck as u start your new job IN NASARAWA POLY

Force? You have lost the power of communication, but unfortunately, not d power to abuse mb social discuss. U are taking stupidity to an all time high.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by kelvin1191(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Chikeorji, Nassarawa is even more peaceful than Anambra my hometown and d glorious Lasgidi. Robbery is @ its minimal & kidnapping very rare. Even Lagos has witnessed its own bombing.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
gidson02: Well, from the way u guyz are sounding i can sense that most of u hav'nt being to Nas before, they ar no bokos in Nas, or have u heard of BH attempts or suspects in Nas b4? U guyz shud stop judging by what u heard or think but by what u know, Nas is a peaceful state where majority of the people ar christians, i skul in Lafia the state capital and l know wat i'm saying.

Thats the way people used to defend Plateau state.
You can tell us d rest of the story today. Park for corner jare
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by jydmak(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
nasarawa is still a peaceful state. That's where i did my NYSC.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by prologue: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
When a fool is spewing foolishness, he would call it his right. Half knowledge is worse than ignorance.
Its hopeless when u don't know, n don't know dt u don't know n u nt ready to know.
If u don't have anything to say, go n comment on tonto dike's picture
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by delors(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na Boko Haram dey do the screening o...and na bomb be the test. Dem go blow u up! If you blow up, and die, obviously u fail be that...but if u survive, you get the job....Sege damboroba! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by ganasy: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
eazysally: Thank u very much....but naija factor go still come inside bkos these vacancies have being feeled b4 d advert am so sure of dat

then uar not ready to do anything

........wake up man
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by bakynes(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have seen this job ad since last week on I told my friend in Abj to help send my CV until anoda of my friend warned me abt it.He said 2015 is around d corner no southner should think of going to d North especially since am a christian I reason wit him on dis one
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by kevoh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
bakynes: I have seen this job ad since last week on I told my friend in Abj to help send my CV until anoda of my friend warned me abt it.He said 2015 is around d corner no southner should think of going to d North especially since am a christian I reason wit him on dis one
Shaking my head for you. I don't think that your friend wants you to be employed at all. You better send your CV and thank me later when you get this job.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by wandeykul(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
This one na death vacancies ooh no be job vacancies.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
WHATEVER THE STATISTICS YOU WANT TO QUOTE ABOUT POPULATION AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT MY OWN NIGERIA STOPS AT ABUJA AND INFACT THAT ABUJA NA WITH ONE LEG! SO PLEAAAASSSE FIND YOUR BOKO BRODAS TO FILL UP THE DEATH VACANCIES EEDIOT! LOOKING FOR 2015 SACRIFICIAL LAMBS TO NEGOTIATE TERROR AMNESTY....U NEVER KNOW ANYTHING BACKWARDNESS JUST START FOR THAT NORTH angry angry

abdulkayus: LOL, i can c alot if ignorant bigots here. Some ppl are so brainwash dat dey think wen ever dey step into d north, na die be dat. Chaiiii. FYI, there are still millions of southerners here in d north and Nassarawa is a state dat has abt 50 to 50 percent of Muslims to Xtains. There is peace there, more peaceful than many states in d south self. Ask anybody dat u knw dat is in Nassarawa state.
U ppl shld pls move frm ur hamlet and experience other region.
Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by kelvin1191(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nigerians eeeeeh! If work no dey, they go complain. If work dey, they go say why e plenty 4 there. For d unemployed graduates who ar raising issues of Boko haram in Nassarawa, is it not better to die trying than to die of hunger?
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by bankyblue(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
pautex:
EVEN IF DEM DASH ME D JOB FREE, I WILL REJECT IT. WHEN BOKO BOIZ FULL THERE... grin
EVEN IF DEM DASH ME D JOB FREE, I WILL REJECT IT. WHEN BOKO BOIZ FULL THERE...

Try To travel out of ur region, is also part of education bro.....nasarawa
Is so peaceful that u walk anytime u feel like, I school there for
The period of five years without any fight Oº°˚ ˚°º .
And mind u, if everybody is to leave the north because of BH boys, where would
They come to? West that is so saturated already? Or south-south
That as on land mass? Tel me, where?
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by unikazzy(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
gidson02: Well, from the way u guyz are sounding i can sense that most of u hav'nt being to Nas before, they ar no bokos in Nas, or have u heard of BH attempts or suspects in Nas b4? U guyz shud stop judging by what u heard or think but by what u know, Nas is a peaceful state where majority of the people ar christians, i skul in Lafia the state capital and l know wat i'm saying.
u are very correct..........i did my ND in Fedpolynas and my stay there was very very peaceful.......so stop discouraging others about wat u dont know.........set of mumus
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by greall1: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2013
when dey bomb them finish they will pack their load come house.

abdulkayus: LOL, i can c alot if ignorant bigots here. Some ppl are so brainwash dat dey think wen ever dey step into d north, na die be dat. Chaiiii. FYI, there are still millions of southerners here in d north and Nassarawa is a state dat has abt 50 to 50 percent of Muslims to Xtains. There is peace there, more peaceful than many states in d south self. Ask anybody dat u knw dat is in Nassarawa state.
U ppl shld pls move frm ur hamlet and experience other region.
Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by greall1: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2013
NAIRLANDER MY ADVICE 2 U ALL,DON"T GO NASARAWA THEY WANT TO TRAP U PPLE.
BOKO BOYZ IS COMING ON SCREENING DAY TO BOMB PPLE.I SERVE IN NORTH
I CAN"T NEVER ADVICE ANY ONE OF MY FRIEND TO GO THERE FOR ANY JOB OPPORTUNITY

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by prologue: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2013
greall1: NAIRLANDER MY ADVICE 2 U ALL,DON"T GO NASARAWA THEY WANT TO TRAP U PPLE.
BOKO BOYZ IS COMING ON SCREENING DAY TO BOMB PPLE.I SERVE IN NORTH
I CAN"T NEVER ADVICE ANY ONE OF MY FRIEND TO GO THERE FOR ANY JOB OPPORTUNITY

U served papa chukwudi @ d spare parts market abi? Stop exposing ur shallow mindedness.
Discussion about the weather is the last resort of the unimaginative.
If any of ur extended family @ dis time is in d "north", then ur hypothesis is riddled with imperfections. Am from delta state, so u can't be more southern...
Stop ridiculing urself.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by oluwaseunla(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
My advice to anyone who knows he's qualified and really needs this job is to apply. Nas is a very peaceful town with inhabitants of different race and religion co-existing in harmony. Don't hold on to assumptions. If fighting will break out there tomorrow, nobody knows; but then can you honestly predict if fighting will break out in your present neighborhood by next week? This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by Sweetapple007(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls when their is life their is hope, i was brough up in the north we narrowly escape death, thank JESUS CHRIST my parent ad i re alive, i hav a good job in the east . Stay where u re God will embarass those lookg f job wit a good job in a boko free state.
Re: Vacancies In Nasarawa Federal Polytechnic. by vikbrave: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello nairalanders... Any news from fedponas regarding the recruitment exercise. I applied also and havnt heard anytin from them. Pls reply. Realy wanna hear from yall. 10ks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal University Wukari 2015 Massive Recruitment / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme / 5 Best Places To Do Internship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.