Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,321 members, 7,957,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? (1702 Views)

Groom Sues Bride After Seeing Her Face For The First Time Without Makeup / Best Man Loses Bride's Wedding Band At Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by trendystuf(f): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by NessaFresh(f): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2013
She her expression self...well I'll just take it as one of the Funs of my day....
Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Lol. Stylishly dance towards her and use my asss to kick her out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by oduz: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Its the grooms fault, the fair lady is holding a mic, which suggest she is the singer/entertainer, the lady is just doing her stuff, it is left for the man to concentrate on his first role as husband, but he's not even observant of his bride's countenance

If I were the bride, I'll pick a partner from the audience, & would continue the dance until at least 5 minutes after the groom comes to his senses

It's also the duty of the chief bride's maid to protect the bride from any kind of embarassment, which may be by cautioning the offending guest, or blocking, or 'nikkyshyning' such guest ..... smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
oduz:
It's also the duty of the chief bride's maid to protect the bride from any kind of embarassment, which may be by cautioning the offending guest, or blocking, or 'nikkyshyning' such guest ..... smiley
yea yea. The new word yea smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by dominique(f): 1:48pm On May 01, 2013
Hehehe. But the man sef. His bride's expression is enough to make him stop. I'd also nikkyshine her out of the way too, its my special day n I should be in the spotlight tongue.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were This Bride? by gluv01(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
Omo...I'll get a handsome dude o.
Maybe a guy that has been on my tail for a relationship which my just-wedded husband knows about, and dance all the way to stir up the jealousy.

Or better still, not to create a scene aand thoughts flying into people's mind, I'll just go to the dressing room or any room comfortable to relax my thoughts and forgive him later.

(1) (Reply)

P-Square, Knocked Down Ghana Girls at the 40,000+ TURN OUT Concert!!! / #NECLive4: A List Bane Of The Entertainment Industry / Desmond Elliot Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.