Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photos: Chika Ike Shaves Her Hair For #5 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Chika Ike Shaves Her Hair For #5 Million (949 Views)

Dammy Krane Shaves Off His Dreads For Buhari(photos) / Sexy Photos: Chika Ike Takes The Fun To Istanbul / Photos: Chika Ike Moves Into Multi Million Naira Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Photos: Chika Ike Shaves Her Hair For #5 Million by gistyinka(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2013
I stumble upon this pics online about few hours ago, i will like to share with you how popular nollyhood actress Chika Ike Shaves her hair For #5 Million. Chike Ike who received the some of five million Naira to cut her hair, here are pictures of the actress on set having her hair shaved. If you want to see the cheque and read about the earlier post click.

http://www.gistyinka.com/photos-chika-ike-shaves-her-hair-for-5-million/
Re: Photos: Chika Ike Shaves Her Hair For #5 Million by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2013

(1)

Ladies Say They Can't 'handle' Dating Me - Iyanya / D'bang Goes Down Low. Article Written By James Silas / Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Storms London For Son’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.