Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! (3340 Views)

Help Help: Hair Breakage I Am Turning Bald In The Front Of My Hair / Lady With A Bald Hair Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by NonsoB: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-c7dRuEUpJ4M/UXpZf0cvD3I/AAAAAAAAJc8/O_TXyS-7KNg/s400/Daps+_NG_+%EE%9A%A4-1366930363952.jpeg[/img]

This is what wearing wigs for a long time will cause you ladies!

So stop right now unless you want to look like this beautiful bald fore-headed young lady.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/photo-of-day-bald-fore-headed-lady.html
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by onatisi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
front page pls i love this topic .lets see how the ladies will react to this pic

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Darlenebabe: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
onatisi: front page pls i love this topic .lets see how the ladies will react to this pic
atatfo
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Tjohn1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wowwww!!! this must be the latest Masquerade in town.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
I doubt wigs would cause this, if anything, hair grows thicker under a wig or other head covering.

This is most likely caused by having a tight weave for too long, especially the sort that is pulled straight back from the forehead (corn row). This breaks the hair, Clarion Chukwura is gradually going the same way.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Mcleo007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
May have been genetic or she shaved that part off herself.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
dont know what nigerian blogger gain by using lies to butress der views, wearing wig cant cause dis

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
Omg
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wigs/weavons doesn't cause this: tight braids does.

Also when a hair has been abused for so long by harsh weather, poor diet and chemicals that may happen to the hair.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by dokia: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
is that tyra banks? smiley

-------------------------
Best International Calling Card: http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
LORD!!! shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
She should cut off everything and go skinhead like amber rose.
Amber is even cuter than most girls on wigs undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by neversaynever(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
WTH!! shocked
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
DIS NA ORIGINAL MAMA AJASCO.....SHE EVEN LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN SELF::::NOW I SEE THE REASON FOR COSMETIC SURGERY
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
She shaved those part and dyed it. Na fashion
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by trolling(m): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
isaiah 3:24 gives the reason
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by tearie: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
This can't be as a result of weaves. In fact, hairlines tend to grow better with weave-on. Threading (kiko), tight weaving, ghana weaving etc are the styles that chop off front hair. For e.g, check the hair of those women who probably plait only thread (for church/religious reason), their hairlines are usually messed up.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Lilimax(f): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
trolling: isaiah 3:24 gives the reason
You really sounded like your name TROLL!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
This could be more of genetic and may nothing to do with wearing of wigs or braiding undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by alosiby92(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
ABEG!!!! Carry this photoshop away from here.....she looks like Michelle Obama photoshoped into some poor girl's hairline....

Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Popowaa: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
See as fall from chair.Nairaland no go kill person
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by mizmandy: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
abeg na mask she wear for face joor
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by sima(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abeg, how many people on the street have you seen with this type of bald fore head. Dont blame it on wigs o. Maybe she was born like that cheesy Or perhaps she didnt know how to wear them properly.
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by Temismith(f): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ebariba! Qwat! Is dat d aftermat of plastic surgery or wat?
Re: Photo Of The Day: A Bald Fore-headed Lady! by lulukay(f): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Y can't she just go on full fringe n save her self all dis crisis!!plu definately wearing wigs didn't cause dis!!I strongly believe dats d shape of her head..mayb a defect or sumfin?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Handbags And Shoes Available Come In! / See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. / 2019 Trendy Aso-ebi Outfits To Style Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.