Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos (30327 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model / Nigerian Model so beautiful - Marilyn Nwene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
@OP
first pic is not Naomi Campbell, second pic is an old catwalk fall of Naomi Campbell that didnt happen in Nigeria.
Naomi campbell never catwalked in Nigeria (but feel free to correct me if i am wrong).
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
yeah. Naomi Campbell never catwalked in NIgeria. She has indeed been to Nigeria though....on a tree-planting mission.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdSGaPeITGQ
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Nairaland Mods and Mukina2 and Seun need to be burned at the stake!!!! Where the fruck is Naomi Campbell? Eeediotas!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na wa ooooo.....
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Op- stop spinning your bag of lies, for where exactly she fall?? Mtcheew!! NL is beginning to bore me these days with fake stories from rumor mongers, expecially Blackberry freaks and weirdos!!

I hate stories about Toto Tonto Dikeh making the rounds on Front Page everyday.., now it's all about people posing with Celebs making the Front Page.. And we all blame GEJ.. embarassed

I always believe a stitch in time, saves nine!!
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
HAHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by onila(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
onila: thats not Naomi Campbell!

dumbas..ses!
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by fr3do(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
destino24: she was walking on a high heel. basically, making them feel they are air borne. its nice to know 9.81(gravitational constant) does not only exist in physics. MOTHER NATURE's a bitch

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by cap28: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
naomi campbell in nigeria?

when?

op i think you need to brush up on comprehension skills.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by gramci: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Moderators keeps reminding me of Musiwacheesy
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
That doesn't look like Naomi Campbell to me. The title is misleading!
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by DJDOLA(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Dat is not naomi cambell Oooo she's a nairaland member her name is idowuogbo

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by toprealman: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute! Who renamed the thread? Bad move! It's not Naomi Campell who "falls as she catwalks in Lagos". It's some freaking low life model. The article just mentioned the model got her "Naomi Campbell" moment just cos Noami fell once like that.
I bet it was renamed for the FP undecided
What makes her a 'freaking low life' mate? Every job has got it's risks and for models, trips and falls are what they have to deal with.
You must not comment on every thread you know......especially if you dont have any meaningful thing to contribute.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by dasparrow: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Post

This is NOT Naomi Campbell. What is wrong with some of you?
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
NL has finally gone to the dogs. This is worse than junk 'journalism'. It would have been acceptable as a typical baseless thread 'tucked' somewhere in the celebrity or fashion section, NOT the front page.

Seun needs to understand that NL's integrity does not depend on censuring R:A:PE, N.I.PP.L.E, and other mundane words.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by chreldb(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
toprealman:
What makes her a 'freaking low life' mate? Every job has got it's risks and for models, trips and falls are what they have to deal with.
You must not comment on every thread you know......especially if you dont have any meaningful thing to contribute.

I just tire for the guy o! Very unnecessary comment.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Anvaller: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
sauer: Waitaminute! Who renamed the thread? Bad move! It's not Naomi Campell who "falls as she catwalks in Lagos". It's some freaking low life model. The article just mentioned the model got her "Naomi Campbell" moment just cos Noami fell once like that.
I bet it was renamed for the FP undecided

Ur comment in bold is very unnecessary... Or do u not know what low-life mean? U are referring to a lower level Nigerian model as low-life at the expense of a freaking b1tchy American Naomi Campbell? By ur logic, if she's not Naomi Campbell then she's a low-life hu? Hmmm! just wondering.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by kedukc(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

See how she jump like person wey dey do sport....Sha no let yur brreassst hit ground undecided

Where you see the breasssstt?? this one no get.

As for potholes on that runway, Blame GEJ!
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Lovetinz(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
modextus: Wetin bring her come lag sef? undecided

She hear say Tonto Dikeh dey claim Nairaland Front Page.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by ZN2: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thankfully she wasn't wearing a skimpy dress or something short or we'd have a different title to this thread.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
toprealman:
Anvaller:

Ur comment in bold is very unnecessary... Or do u not know what low-life mean? U are referring to a lower level Nigerian model as low-life at the expense of a freaking b1tchy American Naomi Campbell? By ur logic, if she's not Naomi Campbell then she's a low-life hu? Hmmm! just wondering.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by saintol(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] If she fall nko, wetin make i con do abt that. Hw does that affect me economically,psychologically,philosophically and socio-politically. Abeg mama put eran orishirishi ...
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
When did she start looking pale? undecided undecided
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^^^Scrap that - I did't know it was the bootleg naija version of Naomi Campbell... tongue

Get well soon... undecided
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by gothrones(m): 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
One big gbosa for the sensible NLers who didn't fall for the constant misleading headlines that we are used to on NL. To all others who jumped to conclusion before reading the original article, y'all are fucktards. Even if you didn't read the original article, you could clearly have seen that the picture wasn't of Naomi. Fucktards and gullible lots!
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by splashbaby(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Different kind of people dey nairaland...
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Mathewjoseph: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abeg dat yeye guy doing a kind of trash talking in hip tv interlude should b yanked off,i mean d guy say like time we tick tok,watch ma tv,bob diz and dat omo dat dude dey provoke me die,juz dey kill time.
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by tellwisdom: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
kedukc:

Where you see the breasssstt?? this one no get.

As for potholes on that runway, Blame GEJ!

Atleast make she no burst the little one wey she get for chest in the name of catwalk sad...No be ikoyi road be this??
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Ifecoded(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
i think u people shud learn how to waik wif this high hill shoe b4 displaying ur stupidiy
Re: A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos by Ifecoded(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

Atleast make she no burst the little one wey she get for chest in the name of catwalk sad...No be ikoyi road be this??
no be only ikoyi na bariga kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex / Throwback: Naija Guys In Full Swags In The 1960s / Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.