Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Saka Dumps Etisalat For MTN Over N20m Deal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saka Dumps Etisalat For MTN Over N20m Deal (1070 Views)

Exclusive: 'the Saka Saga' - Why Saka Left Etisalat For Mtn / Did Afeez Oyetoro Aka Saka Actually Betray Etisalat? / Did Afeez Oyetoro Aka Saka Actually Betray Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saka Dumps Etisalat For MTN Over N20m Deal by Adesiji77: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Comic actor, Hafiz Oyetoro popularly called Saka has become a household name in the country. From his distinct roles in movies, drama series and sitcoms, to his humorous advert campaigns for telecommunications company Etisalat, Saka is fast proving himself as an enigma in the nation’s entertainment industry.

He recently shocked most of the subscribers of Etisalat when he dumped the company and pitched his tent with rival telecoms giant MTN; and a new MTN ad campaign proves this fact.

MTN just commenced their television commercial for the recently activated Number Portability Scheme with Saka excitedly announcing he has ‘upgraded’ to MTN. The ad starts with Saka dressed in green traditional attire only to transform into a bright yellow attire as he leads a music band.

‘I don port o, I don port go MTN. I don upgrade to MTN‘, Saka sings and dances. HVP gathered that the comic actor was paid a whooping N20m for this new deal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/saka-dumps-etisalat-for-mtn-over-n20m-deal/

(1) (Reply)

What Time Do You Leave Home For Work/school / Practical Ways To Improve Your Spoken English / Balotelli Arrives Liverpool Training In £240,000 Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.