Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Your Views On Sagging. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your Views On Sagging. (1247 Views)

Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo) / Funny Pics: Evolution Of Sagging / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Sagging is trending in the whole world,and ofcourse we know it's origin....the prison,now it's not meant only for the prisoners,even the free beings do it.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
it's not just meant solely for men,women do it,now i throw this question to the forum,how do you view sagging.Good,bad.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
now i go,most of the time people who i see doing are sickly lean people,with dirty undies to grace the backpage,now dont get me wrong,the trousers are being dragged down to show what?
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
this sagging is now spiced up with shoes,inherited from their fathers who fought world war 2,with a shirt,hmmm i see dem as irresponsible,idle,and less unique.and even small kids do it too.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
will i say they lack proper dressing culture,i will rather go with a man who has his trouser to his waist,with a belt to hold,than an immature boy.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
to the women,whats the essence of sagging?when you bend, the whole ass is
showing to world.what happened to the belt?where went it
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
if this is fashion,what happened to culture,good home bringing,decency,and moral?have been talking alone,your views please.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by solarbotravels: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Babs and son travels.... Dubai 2 weeks,1 month,work and live in dubai VISA is available,south African VISA,work and live in Quatar VISA and USA VISA package also available...kindly contact solarbabs@yahoo.com or 08033709797,08123294308,Black berry pin 2a773283 for further information about the offer.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
does my thread look like sign board to you,guy sense up and get out!!!
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by eyenCalabar(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
mysticgal: does my thread look like sign board to you,guy sense up and get out!!!

grin grin grin

Well, to the topic, I think sagging is just being childish. Matured minds don't do it.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
thanks eyen,i agree with you.sagging is for kids
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
I've always hated sagging undecided
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
adaobi123: I've always hated sagging undecided
2 likes
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by isioyi: 4:52am On Apr 27, 2013
soft food is for a chilld therefore sagging is for small boiz

1 Like

Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
This thread is funny.
The truth is,ladies(reasonable or unreasonable ladies) hardly give a damn 'bout that particular style of a guy,especially when the guy is handsome,sexy(not just 'bout shape),lively and intelligent.
Sagging pants(shorts,trousers),gets one irritated when its seen on doti folks and doti wears,most times,when it's pulled too low,like,at the end of the buttocks or the thigh-level.

Sagging of pants is just a trend morelike,on the part of ladies who wear high-hill shoes or bump-shorts,fix attachment on hair or painting their faces(make up) or fingers and nails.

All these things are good & attractive buh,when they're overstretched they become irritating. Don't be bias,one man's food is another's poison.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
victor are you sure you dont sag?
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
mysticgal: victor are you sure you dont sag?
It's a choice,if I choose to do that,trust me,I wouldn't give a itch. It harms no one.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
I think sagging is childish....like seriously, no one wants to see your boxers undecided

......and there's nothing called decent sagging. Sagging is Sagging.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by denzel2009: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
solarbo travels: Babs and son travels.... Dubai 2 weeks,1 month,work and live in dubai VISA is available,south African VISA,work and live in Quatar VISA and USA VISA package also available...kindly contact or 08033709797,08123294308,Black berry pin 2a773283 for further information about the offer.

Hello I tried your number it didn't go, have you ported? How much will you do a visa to Turkmenistan?
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Its stupid angry
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Its stupid angry
That's wat y'all will say...
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2013
Shollypopz: I think sagging is childish....like seriously, no one wants to see your boxers undecided

......and there's nothing called decent sagging. Sagging is Sagging.
K,so,wat 'bout excessive make-ups that can be irritating-thereby,would it mean that make-up on women are usually irritating? No,they aren't. If I assumed u reasoning I will conclude,make-up is make-up...no one wanna c an artistically painted face,it makes women look silly and childish,perhaps,even less confident. Gaddamn.

I ain't trying to make y'all convinced,y'all can stick to ur sophistries.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2013
I know y'all ladies,the first paragraph below,is still the truth 'bout y'all ladies.

victorDvince: This thread is funny.
The truth is,ladies(reasonable or unreasonable ladies) hardly give a damn 'bout that particular style of a guy,especially when the guy is handsome,sexy(not just 'bout shape),lively and intelligent.
Sagging pants(shorts,trousers),gets one irritated when its seen on doti folks and doti wears,most times,when it's pulled too low,like,at the end of the buttocks or the thigh-level.

Sagging of pants is just a trend morelike,on the part of ladies who wear high-hill shoes or bump-shorts,fix attachment on hair or painting their faces(make up) or fingers and nails.

All these things are good & attractive buh,when they're overstretched they become irritating. Don't be bias,one man's food is another's poison.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
victorDvince:
That's wat y'all will say...

No. I dont date guys that do that. Its ridiculous. And I dot expect guys to date girls with there boobs hanging out either.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by victorDvince: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No. I dont date guys that do that. Its ridiculous. And I dot expect guys to date girls with there boobs hanging out either.
Nice choice & perception,I would say.
Though,u wouldn't put off a man who's got it all but sags,lav is blind.

A woman's skin let open and a guy's boxers let open isn't a fair comparison.
A look,at a woman's skin can lead one into temptation,a guy's boxers,may hardly arose you sexually.
Re: Your Views On Sagging. by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On May 12, 2013
Yeah,personally I hate sagging breastss,Its very disgusting to a see very beautiful girl with sagging breasstt and also a big turn off for me.
Remember sagging is sagging.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Bags For Sale / Rhema Virgin Hair / Victory Speech Association Of Beauty Pageant And Fashion Exhibition Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.