Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

About Tuface Idibia’s Pregnant Babes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / About Tuface Idibia’s Pregnant Babes (1591 Views)

Tuface Idibia And Wife Annie Loved Up In A New Music Video Shoot In The US(pic) / I Refer Desperate Female Fans To My Unmarried Friends – Tuface Idibia / Faze Opens-Up About Tuface's Relationship with Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Tuface Idibia’s Pregnant Babes by eiete(f): 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2008
TUFACE IDIBIA

Music act, Tuface Idibia, is no doubt a delight to watch on stage, but what many do not know is that the gangling hip-hop star has fallen prey to the wily ways of the bevy of ladies who flock around him. Now it appears he has bitten more than he can chew.

It was gathered that currently, three curvy babes are pregnant at the same time for the Benue State-born music star.

Gist is that at the last count, three girls have informed him they are carrying his babies, although the African Queen crooner is indifferent.

Information has it that about late December, the first of the babes informed him that she was heavy for him but he never took it seriously.

Late last month, two others came up with same story.

Well, attempts to persuade the babes to get rid of the ‘unwanted’ pregnancies have hit the brickwall as the babes insist that even if the musician is not ready to take responsibility, they are okay bearing the children for him, believing that God will take care of them. There is a heavy price to pay for stardom.

courtsey:www.modernghana.com

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Comissioner Of Police Confesses Of Invovlment In Cult Activities / New Movie Alert;spellbound Starring Desmond Elliot,nse-ikpe Etim / I Did Not Buy A Rolls Royce - Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.