Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth (946 Views)

Another Collapse; Rapper August Alsina Passes Out During Stage Performance / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by raynold(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2013
huge fast red moving object flying through earth yesterday night at around 8pm...

did anyone else witness it..ruling out asteroid due to no explosion news... and also doesn't really look it was crashing..

definitely not a plane, jet, rocket etc something I have seen before, really scary when you thing it was an asteroid and you remember what happened in Russia....

due to it size and speed If it was an asteroid and it crashed on land the explosion would have been really deadly and very huge....

i wasn't holding a good phone at that point in time so I have no pic..
Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by Issy4God(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2013
May God coome to our rescue in the Country if such has started in Nigeria den we are all not safe.
Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by Leopantro: 11:19am On Apr 27, 2013
Could you describe what you saw and was the object or the trail of the object red? Also, how high was it i.e in the region of where comets usually pass through or much closer to earth? Did you hear anything?
Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by raynold(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Leopantro: Could you describe what you saw and was the object or the trail of the object red? Also, how high was it i.e in the region of where comets usually pass through or much closer to earth? Did you hear anything?
that's the part am totally confuse no trail nothing.. no sound as well...really really red you'll think its in flame.. not too high up.. am still totally lost as to what that thing is..
Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by tonididdy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
raynold: that's the part am totally confuse no trail nothing.. no sound as well...really really red you'll think its in flame.. not too high up.. am still totally lost as to what that thing is..
what was your location?

i once saw exactly this PIC BELOW fly through the sky@night in PH

so it could be a COMET just like what i saw that night

Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by raynold(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: what was your location?

mine was totally red last night... and no trail at all..
Re: Unknown Flying Object Passes Through Earth by raynold(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
tonididdy: what was your location?

mine was totally red last night... and no trail at all.. location awka

(1) (Reply)

No Light In The Entire Abuja May 24th 2013 / (photo)amazing Banana Sculptures / What Stupid Mod Delete My Profile Pics???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.