Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,836 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** (903 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn / Unlimited Calls From Mtn For The Whole Day (this Is Not A Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 27, 2013
Hello guys,
Can anyone help on how i can stop the numerous calls and text messages bombarding my line from so called frenzo chat

I an not a glo subscriber and i still wonder why i get disturbed with a service outside my network service provider.
Thanks
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by tunde1200(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
I'm having the same problems too. I Called customer care line but yet same thing keep occurring.
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
good to know it's not just me, found a solution yet?
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by femi4: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
if you r using samsung, add the no to call reject list
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by mindtricks: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2013
I've bn experiencing the same too. Any clues what the no is all about?
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by ladel(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
femi4: if you r using samsung, add the no to call reject list

GBAM!!!
Re: How Can I End These Unlimited Calls And SMS From Numbers Starting With 547****** by femi4: 1:50pm On May 03, 2013
webdezzi: Hello guys,
Can anyone help on how i can stop the numerous calls and text messages bombarding my line from so called frenzo chat

I an not a glo subscriber and i still wonder why i get disturbed with a service outside my network service provider.
Thanks
Now you can stop the annoying service by sending STOP to 547

(1) (Reply)

Discount On Each Phones. Buy Right From The Right Store. Unclefab.com / Please Guys Its Urgent! help Me With How I Can Download Pes2014 On My Techno P5 / Help Needed Asap Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.