Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. (934 Views)

To Let @ Estate Road Alapere...very Big Shop / Full Plot Of Land For Sale @ Alapere Very Cheap. / Standard Mini Flat TO Let@off Ikosi Road, Oregun...300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
A BIG MINI FLAT TO LET @ SOLOMON STREET OFF ORI OLA STREET ALAPERE UP STAIRS YOU CAN CONVERT IT 2BR FLAT THE FLOOR TERRAZO WITH BIG WARDROBE JUST MINOR RENOVATION WITH ENOUGH PACKING SPACE WITH WATER & LIGHT.

PRICE 250K x2yrs.

A NEWLY BUILD MINI FLAT TO LET @ AGBOYI ROAD ALAPERE VERY NEAT BUT NO PACKING SPACE WITH ALUMINIUM WINDOW & SECURITY DOOR IS IN UP STAIRS WITH TILES & WARDROBE PAY & PACK.

PRICE 250k x2yrs or 1yr & half.

FOR INFO CALL 08124229085,08128221026,For More Details.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Call
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
Decent
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
To let
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2013
Vacant
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Alapere letting
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by EmmySaints: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Pls can I pay for one year on the first miniflat with enough packing space. I am a serious person.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
EmmySaints: Pls can I pay for one year on the first miniflat with enough packing space. I am a serious person.

Sorry is 2yrs net sir.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by EmmySaints: 1:36pm On May 02, 2013
What of one year and half.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2013
EmmySaints: What of one year and half.

Come for inspection first den wen u like will talk about it.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2013
Still vacant
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by EmmySaints: 8:53am On May 06, 2013
Good day,
Please can you also tell me your agent fee and infact the total amount involved. I am not in lagos at the moment. If we agree price, I can send my wife to come for inspection and payment. Be Sincere and lets come to a nice agreement. I am a serious Person.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2013
Send ur wife for inspectionm first before I can tell u d total package.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by EmmySaints: 8:21am On May 07, 2013
Someone is asking you for your total package of a house and you are asking him to send his wife to you first befor telling him the price. Nigerian AGent and Character. We ought to LEARN Business and TRANSPARENCY with OPENNESS....
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2013
EmmySaints: Someone is asking you for your total package of a house and you are asking him to send his wife to you first befor telling him the price. Nigerian AGent and Character. We ought to LEARN Business and TRANSPARENCY with OPENNESS....

Hmmmm sorry o mr oko iyawo,you don't need 2 be asking me the total package of the house you have not see okay,say anything you like conserning nigeria agent let people know if what is I said ib bad then will know if you read to rent an apartment you will come for inspection or send wife for inspection,if you know gonna arrange for inspection please I take god beg you stay away from post okay is not by foce please,and do you think will don't have our own wife so please stop emberrassing agent on nairaland okay,thank oko iyawo alabe shekele.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2013
gloryhouse:

Hmmmm sorry o mr oko iyawo,you don't need 2 be asking me the total package of the house you have not see okay,say anything you like conserning nigeria agent let people know if what is I said ib bad then will know if you read to rent an apartment you will come for inspection or send wife for inspection,if you know gonna arrange for inspection please I take god beg you stay away from post okay is not by foce please,and do you think will don't have our own wife so please stop emberrassing agent on nairaland okay,thank oko iyawo alabe shekele.
I can't stop laughing at this post, 1st of all I do not see anything wrong when a client asks for the total package of a property, its true clients are asked to pay certain fees, agent fees and agreement fees etc, and these fees varies from one agent to another, so when I asked for your total package I think it a reasonable question.
Finally, gloryhouse, I didn't get most of the things you stated, you need to improve on your vocabulary...
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2013
Ceejayo:
I can't stop laughing at this post, 1st of all I do not see anything wrong when a client asks for the total package of a property, its true clients are asked to pay certain fees, agent fees and agreement fees etc, and these fees varies from one agent to another, so when I asked for your total package I think it a reasonable question.
Finally, gloryhouse, I didn't get most of the things you stated, you need to improve on your vocabulary...

Hmmmm mr ceejay so you too you are among of unserious people in this web site shea,anyway thank u very much hi believe. I know you very well I will introduce myself 2 u okay don't worry I gv u call very soon too thnks you for this,THANK YOU MISTER PHAMANCY.
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by EmmySaints: 10:58am On May 10, 2013
We are very funny atimes. sincere business men are open in dealings. You learn better when you accept mistake. Asking for a total package is never a bad question. Your name "GloryHouse" should even stand out as example but I am afraid it is not.....Next time state your total package and stop arguing.....Good day
Re: Standard Mini Flat To Let @ Alapere Very Big. by gloryhouse(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2013
EmmySaints: We are very funny atimes. sincere business men are open in dealings. You learn better when you accept mistake. Asking for a total package is never a bad question. Your name "GloryHouse" should even stand out as example but I am afraid it is not.....Next time state your total package and stop arguing.....Good day

Total pakage nko,total pakage ni. Ahyway is already gone don't kill yourself in it okay mr teacher. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Investment Stories: Exclusive Interview With Chief (dr) Christian Francis Ipoola / Serviced Plots @ First Neighbourhood Park & Garden, Behind RCCG Camp For N700K! / Land For Sale At Federal Housing Estate Port Harcourt Trans Amadi Phase Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.