Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War (946 Views)

Interesting Documents And Pictures On The Basasa, The Kano Civil War (1893-95) / Igbo Soldier During The Nigerian Civil War, (november, 1968) / Heroes Of The Civil Rights Movement In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by tpia5: 5:07am On May 31, 2013
hmm, never heard of it but i guess,
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 11:03am On May 31, 2013
Madam, Are u Igbo?
tpia@:
hmm, never heard of it but i guess,
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by tpia5: 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
No, why do you ask?
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 31, 2013
Just your comment made me think you may have been Igbo. I was just wondering if you were as I had always assumed you were not.

Most Igbos on this Forum (young people ) would not of heard the song before, talk less of a non-Igbo.
tpia@:
No, why do you ask?
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by tpia5: 3:06pm On May 31, 2013
that's like me assuming you're a northerner because your user id says GenBuhari.
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 31, 2013
LOL! many people make the same mistake grin
tpia@:
that's like me assuming you're a northerner because your user id says GenBuhari.
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by tpia5: 6:14pm On May 31, 2013
True that, just like you did.
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by AndreUweh(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2013
His ID regardless, GenBuhari has always maintained his eastern origin stand.
@Genbuhari, you are an easterner but raised in the north, isn't it?.
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2013
I have never lived in the North.
Andre Uweh: His ID regardless, GenBuhari has always maintained his eastern origin stand.
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Andre Uweh: His ID regardless, GenBuhari has always maintained his eastern origin stand.
Saying the dude is an easterner is utterly preposterous... No sane Easterner will be an ardent supporter of Buhari like he is. You should see how he denigrates Jonathan in the politics Section! The dude is an Uncircumcised Mallam from the North... Aboki Eze Goro
Re: Igbos' Healing Song After The Civil War by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2013
You would find I have never denigrated Jonathan, simply because I believe that he inherited all the mess that the country is in and because he is still less than 3 years in power. I may however start to denigrate him soon if he does not start performing.

I do denigrate the PDP, Obasanjo and Babangida.

I am still not even convinced that GEJ is his own man and is not a figurehead for Obasanjo or Babangida to continue ruling from behind the scenes.

INNO18: Saying the dude is an easterner is utterly preposterous... No sane Easterner will be an ardent supporter of Buhari like he is. You should see how he denigrates Jonathan in the politics Section! The dude is an Uncircumcised Mallam from the North... Aboki Eze Goro

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs You Need To Make Changes To Yourmoney Habits / Cultural Dna Testing- The Most Scary Proof Of Paternity / Machete Pierces A Man's Stomach During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.