Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo (613 Views)

Lil Kesh Getting A Tattoo On His Arm At Home(photos) / US President Obama Threatens Daughters About Getting A “tattoo” / US President Obama Threatens Daughters About Getting A “tattoo” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo by aburo7: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
President Barrack Obama has warned his daughters he would get a family tattoo if his daughters insist on getting theirs. What we've said to the girls is, 'If you guys ever decided you're going to get a tattoo, then mummy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we'll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,'" Mr Obama told NBC, in an interview filmed before the Boston Marathon bombings
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/president-obama-threatens-to-get-tattoo.html?m=0

Re: Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo by kosiblaise(f): 8:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
1st to comment.
Re: Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo by Scarpon(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2013
I know this guy is the freakie type he is just pretending over social media
Re: Obama Threatens to get a Tattoo by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 28, 2013
Aren't tattoes what the slave masters used to distinguish one slave from another?

(1) (Reply)

Why All These Big Artistes Most Save OJB JEZREEL With Their Money. / Dephine Is Not My Lover–pastor Chris Okotie Reacts / BREAKING: Dbanj And Don Jazzy Reunite - Perform "Fall In Love" At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.