Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) (1411 Views)

A Nairalander And His Lovely Mother / A Nairalander And Prof Pat Utomi / A Nairalander And Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Saintgulo: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
A NAIRALANDER AND THE PRESIDENT (JONATHAN)20011

Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by mallorca(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Saintgulo: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
mod.. front page ooooo abeg na this tin dey on point now..
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Nickydrake(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
That cap the President has on looks like a keepsake from his service year in the NYSC scheme. He must be particularly fond of it, sticking with it these many years.

SaintGulo, the President seems greatly pleased to see you. That's the only rational explanation for his rather timid smile. He looks as though he was about to ask for an autograph. Pray tell us who you really are, SaintGulo, and why you got the President of this great country to hold that sh¡t and smile like a schoolboy.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by WIZGUY69(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
undecided why my president do face like sh*t nah? And he do as if police (our friend) catch am 4 kidnapping!
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by sakaguchi(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by goldfish80(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Plz I need some clearification on the above pix, My device screen is acting up & from My screen view it appears the president is holding up two white fowls. Plz help a brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by sanchez4eva: 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Caption
OP-Mr Retardeen why are you so dull??
Retardeen-I will set up a committee to find out.
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by gunuvi(m): 1:33am On Apr 28, 2013
Olorioko bam bam!
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Blackteeth(m): 1:50am On Apr 28, 2013
You people have started stealing pics from online newspapers abi?

The poster only has two posts. It means he/she just opened this account to decieve us.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 28, 2013
Blackteeth: You people have started stealing pics from online newspapers abi?

The poster only has two posts. It means he/she just opened this account to decieve us.

How are we sure all the previous ''Nairalander and...'' posts that made frontpage are not stolen online pics? Abeg this OP too demands 'her' right to the homepage as this is the real oga @ the top.
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Feedmemore(f): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2013
Fp things....lol

At least you have gone beyond the notch, I don't see anyone topping you soon. Haha! The president of Nigeria! cheesy

Anyone who will top this must come with a pic of Obama. tongue Lol
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by wese90(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by baynix(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2013
@OP: U Be Thief Oo!! You Sef Wan Reash FrontPage By Force?? Ole!

Bet Why President Con Do Face Like Dat Na? See As Him Do Like Sey Him Dey Hold Fart!! grin grin
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2013
This OP na barawo. A forensic text analysis of your comment indicates that you're male, whereas the lady in the picture is, well, apparently female.

Desperado at work.
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by collins123(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2013
Click LIKE if this thread hits the frontpage!
Re: A Nairalander And The President (jonathan) by redcliff: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2013
collins123: Click LIKE if this thread hits the frontpage!

Dislike.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Attempts To Commit Suicide / PHOTOS- Photos: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Many Gadgets + What A Fan Told Her / Singer Davido Acquires New Black Mercedes-benz G-class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.