Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three (695 Views)

Bulksms Has Never Been As Easy As This? / Can I Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay For Placing An Advert On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three by adebisi1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
Dear nairaland,

Do you want to order clothes , shoes, or buying other stuff abroad? Place your order and i do the rest. i will get you any stuff you want from abroad and i will follow through to make sure you get the stuff you want.

PLACING AN ORDER IS AS EASY AS ONE TWO THREE

1. FIRST SEND ME E-MAIL FOR YOUR ORDER REQUEST TO  adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk Or call me at +905556386614  8am-8pm Central Standard Time (CST) (If busy try back later) this is my Cell phone.

2. Upon receipt of your order, I will inform you when your order will be available

3.  I will send your order to my partner in lagos

4.You call my partner and pick your order with full payment .

5.Finally, just sit back and let me do the rest!!!

How it works

There are three things that have to be done. You have to tell me what Order you want. I have to tell you if I will get them & how much. You then have to make arrangements for payment. Cash Only: pay to my partner in lagos . You then inform me of the arrangements made by e-mail. All of this is accomplished by e-mail. Upon receipt of payment, I will send an e-mail to let you know when you may expect delivery.

If you would like more information

Send me an e-mail & I will respond within 24 hour if not sooner.
Re: Placing An Order Is As Easy As One Two Three by adebisi1(m): 1:23am On Apr 15, 2008
For those people way dey send mail ,make una always dey check una bulk mail for my reply yahoo na funny thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Starting A Company / Are Nigerians Interested In Adsense? / Short-term And Long-term Loan From A Reputable Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.