Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,341 members, 7,850,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? (463 Views)

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? by saintvc(m): 1:25am On Apr 28, 2013
I noticed that in church, there are people that attend every programme in the church. From monday and wednesday evening service to tuesday and thursday bible study .they belong to choir, usher and prayer wing or group

there are others who attend once a week. They dont attend other programes

why the diffrence? What group do you belong? Why?

Does the number of programe you attend have an influence on ones level of spirtuality?
Re: Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? by tpia5: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2013
how does people's personal life concern you?
Re: Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2013
When I am active yes.. But we only have church one day and it lasts for a few hours, so its easy grin
Re: Do You Attend Every Programme In Your Church? by greatgod2012(f): 3:56am On Apr 28, 2013
Do you attend every programme in your church?........... No, its only the sunday service that i make sure i dont miss, and sometimes, when there is public holiday on weekdays, i do attend some of the weekly programmes.

saintvc:

Does the number of programe you attend have an influence on ones level of spirtuality?

No, it does not, men look outward, but God look inward. Besides, there are so many reasons for attending church, which does not have anything to do with spirituality, also, quality is better than quantity, as in its better to be godly than to be religious, many of those regular church goers are merely religious, but not godly, though, there are some that are both religious and godly, but they are few. And lastly, so many factors contribute to the differences in number of times one goes to church, of which nature of ones job tops the list.
In conclusion, the number of programmes one attends does not have anything to do on ones level of spirituality.
May God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

Ode To The Lord....'magnify The Lord' / Man Writes All 788,000 Words Of The King James Bible By Hand / Forgive & Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.