Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Heaven- Conscious Christians In The Army? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven- Conscious Christians In The Army? (574 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN? / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven- Conscious Christians In The Army? by eniorisha(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2013
Dear christian NLs, is it advisable for a heaven - conscious christian to take up or be recruited as a soldier? (i personally not contemplating joining though i had been given an unsolicited offer to join d army in d past which i bluntly turned down not for religious reason but but being a gentle,pationate and a bit timid guy)Ur comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: Heaven- Conscious Christians In The Army? by greatgod2012(f): 3:36am On Apr 28, 2013
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, so, if you can carry out your duties with and in the fear of God, i think you are okay.
My opinion anyway.
May God help you and all of us.
Re: Heaven- Conscious Christians In The Army? by eniorisha(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2013
@greatgod2012. Thanks for ur input.my opinion is during pre-recruitment training what d applicants pass thru is more than enough to harden &/or even change d person's attitude entirely.

(1) (Reply)

Does One's Denomination Has Effect On His/her Life And Destiny? / Why Do Evil Forces Fight Against One's Success In Life? / Not Just Humans. .god Answers Animals Too! Moment Of Silence, Lets Pray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.