Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Verification Of Bet365 Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Verification Of Bet365 Account (3281 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Verification Number (BVN) June Deadline Approaches / Mastercard With Bet365 / How Make Money $ From Bet365.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Verification Of Bet365 Account by Ejisz: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2013
Please i need help on verification of my bet365 account... If you have done yours please brief me on when am expected to verify, and how.. Thanks..
Re: Verification Of Bet365 Account by george1986: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2013
hi
to very to will need either international passport or national id for nigeria, no driver license
scan it and send to their fax or their email, ask the chat guys there will send the email, then they verify it for you
fnished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Verification Of Bet365 Account by 247Dior(m): 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
george1986:
hi
to very to will need either international passport or national id for nigeria, no driver license
scan it and send to their fax or their email, ask the chat guys there will send the email, then they verify it for you
fnished
Drivers license was listed as a means of verification. .

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yoruba Girls Fight In Unilag Nigeria!!! JESUS!! (VIDEO) / Photos Surface Of Justin Bieber Smoking Marijuana In Hotel Room / Couple Pose With Huge Snakes In Scary Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.