Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board (13807 Views)

Nigerian Movie Online –watch And Download Nigerian Movies Online / Nigerian Movie Online –watch And Download Nigerian Movies Online / Goldie’s Twitter Account Is Now Promoting Nigerian Movies? Who Is Tweeting From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by momodub: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
hope they will show akin and pawpaw and mr ibu comedy on board sha grin
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by dc555: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
@op I wont click the link. Next time post the pix here.
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by na2day(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nothing new naa!
Qatar airways also show nollywood movies!
The amazing thing was the pounded they serve me, the last time I travelled with them grin
Emirates, I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by toshacer: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
igelomo:

So whats the point. Was it mentioned they are the first in Nigeria?

Did i mention anything like you are insinuating?
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by gbokukueba(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
While our dear Arik has less than 20 movies on its flight on the Lagos-SA route with 90% the movies atleast 5 year old...
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
eaglechild: For those making cynical comments like "ok", "so what"," is it a big deal?"
Yes it is a big deal to show case your cinematography to thousands of viewers worldwide.
It is part of your culture and identity.
It showcases you to the world.
We must not always focus on gloom and doom.

ITS A BIG DEAL 2 U
WE DONT GIVE A FCK
MUST EVERYONE THINK LIKE U?

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by manee2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
nice one emirates, one more thing pls.. U quys should pls contribute and hemme sack wenger.. He believes in juju u believe in power

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
nairaman66:

One thing is for sure.. You had a dysfunctional childhood hence you lack good mannerism.. I will pray for you and hope for a change.. cool
After you foul mouthed and yab am finish you want to pray!! If you wan yab am then yab am and if you wan pray then pray.

sad

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by Costa2000(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is good news
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by 9jageek: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
I've been emphasizing this phenomenon in countless articles I have written for many entertainment and technology blogs. Nollywood only needs to invest in quality and originality and they will soon be Nigeria's window to the World, kind of like what Bollywood did for India and the Chinese/Asian culture inspired films from the east. Originality and Quality
I think this is mainly the passion behind projects we are seeing like http://irokotv.com and http://9flix.com
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by romanlaw(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
OTHERS ARE BUSY APPRECIATING OUR WORKS, WE ARE BUSY CRITICISING THEM.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by sagytariusTM1: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
They way I hear about the growth of Nollywood, I almost get tempted to start patronising them again.
Someone should, please, tell me: Are they (Nollywood) still acting movies that insults one's Intelligence?
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by igelomo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
eaglechild: For those making cynical comments like "ok", "so what"," is it a big deal?"
Yes it is a big deal to show case your cinematography to thousands of viewers worldwide.
It is part of your culture and identity.
It showcases you to the world.
We must not always focus on gloom and doom.

God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by mamagee3(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
How is this a big news?

It's not like the passengers won't be turned off by the meaningless storylines that most of the latest movies give off
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by clip: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
mama-gee:
How is this a big news?

It's not like the passengers won't be turned off by the meaningless storylines that most of the latest movies give off

Can't we value our own for once. If you do not make mistake you may not get it right. Does it mean Emirate,want mean less entertainment for their guest. Obviously Not,if not their entertainment department will not be winning international award. What we don't value the outsider do value it.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by nairaman66(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Burger01:
After you foul mouthed and yab am finish you want to pray!! If you wan yab am then yab am and if wan pray then pray.

sad

grin grin grin
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
tosh_acer: They play Nollywood movies on British Airways dude.

They do ? grin HAPPY DAYS grin grin
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by specialguest(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
nairaman66: So you all consider this as an achievement in the 21st century? undecided

Yes its a very great achievement. I am certain Emirates airlines would only feature carefully selected movies with high ratings, thereby showcasing Nigeria to the world in a positive manner which is very much needed at this point where BBC and CNN have succeeded in making the whole world think we only have slums and bomb making factories in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by nairaman66(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2013
specialguest:

Yes its a very great achievement. I am certain Emirates airlines would only feature carefully selected movies with high ratings, thereby showcasing Nigeria to the world in a positive manner which is very much needed at this point where BBC and CNN have succeeded in making the whole world think we only have slums and bomb making factories in Nigeria.

Rightly said.., I hope this paints a brighter picture of Nigeria to the outside world! But on a serious note, we do have slums and bomb making factories in Nigeria all thanks to the ho-hum system of governance in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by HAH: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
In Labaran Makus voice : this is also an achievement of the Gej Transformation agenda

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by igelomo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
dc555: @op I wont click the link. Next time post the pix here.

Haba, you dey vex ni?
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by igelomo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
tosh_acer:

Did i mention anything like you are insinuating?

Well....you didnt
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by igelomo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
9jageek: I've been emphasizing this phenomenon in countless articles I have written for many entertainment and technology blogs. Nollywood only needs to invest in quality and originality and they will soon be Nigeria's window to the World, kind of like what Bollywood did for India and the Chinese/Asian culture inspired films from the east. Originality and Quality
I think this is mainly the passion behind projects we are seeing like http://irokotv.com and http://9flix.com

Very well said!
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by lahips: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nice development especially for Nigerian Movie lovers, would have considered it on my last trip. there is always enough time to see as many movies as possible as well as sleep.
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by lahips: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by igelomo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
lahips: Talking about Emirates abeg why do they give change in Dirham or dollars even when someone is coming into Nigeria, without considering the naira option, i do not think that is cool, when you make a purchase onboard atleast the change should be in Naira, i dont mind if one is enroute Dubai then fine.

I have a problem with that too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emirates Features Nigerian Movies On Board by nex(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Impressive. The Nigerian Movie industry is going places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Now Bathing Naked At The Miracle “healing” River In Enugu[pics] / Chris Brown Looks,: Before And After The Mulla / Naira Marley Show In Dublin Hijacked By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.