Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? (772 Views)

Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria / Abu Zaria The Most Corupt Varsity In Nigeria / Covenant University Emerges Best Private Varsity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2013
Its urgent pls. Tanx 4 ur anticipated meaningful n insightful coments
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2013
Why America?
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2013
smartchoice: Why America?
because i tink that's where one can get the cheapest university compared to Europe. I stand to be corrected anyways
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]what makes you think they lead in the field of conflict studies?
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2013
smartchoice: [color=#000099][/color]what makes you think they lead in the field of conflict studies?
. Well, it is not an issue of pace setting because it is neither here nor there rather it is a case of affordability and opportunity.
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
In that case try the university of Manitoba

Plshavmercyamen: . Well, it is not an issue of pace setting because it is neither here nor there rather it is a case of affordability and opportunity.
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2013
smartchoice: In that case try the university of Manitoba

. Where is dat? Sounds kind of funi
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2013
you seem unintelligent that's why you seem unable to cope with advanced courses.... Conflict....kind of funny?
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 8:33pm On May 06, 2013
smartchoice: you seem unintelligent that's why you seem unable to cope with advanced courses.... Conflict....kind of funny?
. I'm sorry if i did upset you with my comment. I was just trying 2 play on ur sense of humour. Meanwhile, tanx a bunch for ur suggestn/recommendatn, it was indeed very helpful n most appreciated.
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
You are forgiven....update me about your views on the Arthur Mauro Centre.
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 7:00pm On May 07, 2013
Lol. Well, from the little research i was able to carry out d fees except accomodatn is fairly ok considering the fact that their is room for one 2 be working while studying. Tanx 1s again for ur interest in my academic advancement, as i wil gladly welcm any further advice/suggestn from u in furtherance of me securing admissn dia.
smartchoice: You are forgiven....update me about your views on the Arthur Mauro Centre.
Re: Which Is D Cheapest Varsity In America 4 M.A In Conflict Resolution? by Plshavmercyamen: 4:11pm On May 09, 2013
@smartchoice. Pls do u think it wil be possible for me to secure admission dia with a cgpa of 3.33

(1) (Reply)

Bsc. And B.tech; Differences And Advantages? / OAU Student And Management Strike...justified Or Non Justified??? / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.