Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! (4836 Views)

11year Missing Girl Killed And Body Hidden / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / 11Year Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home To Avoid Forced Marriage (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
[size=24pt]Britain's Got Talent 2013: Rihanna fan Asanda Jezile wows judges[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnvQ3HX0-pA

ITV By Natalie Edwards |
28 Apr 2013 00:00

Precocious 11-year-old Asanda Jezile sparkled as she won over the judges and audience on last night’s BGT with Rihanna’s smash hit Diamonds. But the approval the schoolgirl really craves is that of the chart-topping American singer herself. Hours before going on stage, Asanda went on Twitter to send a message to Rihanna. She tweeted: “On BGT 2 night omg cant sleep mum may kill me cuz i am on this time lol x” A show source revealed: “Asanda was over the moon at the response she got from all the judges, but she’d love to hear what Rihanna thinks of her. She’s a massive fan of all her music.” Alesha Dixon was astonished by the young wannabe, telling her: “I cannot believe my eyes. When you are on the money your voice is incredible. I can hear you on a record already you’re 11 years old. You were like a little diamond.” Mum-of-two Amanda Holden was just as keen and gushed: “I kept laughing because it’s just ridiculous. And you’ve got all the moves and the little glances.” Simon Cowell also loved the performance, saying: “Asanda, you know I’ve never seen anyone who’s got such amazing stage presence for an 11-year-old. I mean seriously, seriously good. And you have the best smile I have ever seen.” In a Twitter conversation with a musician pal of Rihanna, Asanda asked if the friend would “shout me out” to the pop superstar. She included the singer’s @rihanna sign-on in the hope that she also noticed the conversation.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talent-2013-rihanna-fan-1857465

5 Likes

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Isn't she just adorable? Ncooooooh so cute man, we have our own little Diva at 11 years but she is surely going to be a force to be reckoned with. Reminds me of Brenda Fassie!
Love, Love, Love it.
cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Go on Asanda shine little Diva shine the world is your oyster! All the best hun and to you Dad Bhut' Luyanda and Sis' Prudence, well done we are all behind you!

3 Likes

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Abantu apha kuleNL banoMONA, bamonela nosana oluna 11 years old? Yho hayi ngolunye uhlanga olu. Nccccccc.

Anyway, keep shining Asanda! Much love baby girl!

2 Likes

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
LMAO @ the" Beyonce when on stage she brings on the Sashafiece" how cute my goodness. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is she South African? But she has the world class divaness you would think she is from the States. My goodness only at 11 years? She must look forward to being a real life monied diva. I can already see the talent scouts falling all over each other to sign the next young artist, after Justin Bieber.

Well! go on now child, do you thang.
Sooo adorable. grin kiss
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
This should be called Africa's got talent. I am sure there should an Africa's got talent like America's got talent isn't there?
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
BluIvy: LMAO @ the" Beyonce when on stage she brings on the Sashafiece" how cute my goodness. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Is she South African? But she has the world class divaness you would think she is from the States. My goodness only at 11 years? She must look forward to being a real life monied diva. I can already see the talent scouts falling all over each other to sign the next young artist, after Justin Bieber.

Well! go on now child, do you thang.
Sooo adorable. grin kiss

Yes she is a SAcan and yes it seems like it. All the best to her and her parents. Adorable indeed.
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
BluIvy: This should be called Africa's got talent. I am sure there should an Africa's got talent like America's got talent isn't there?

South Africa has SA'got talent version but Asanda stay in London with her parents I guess are have dual citizenship.

I am so smitten with her diva attitude.

1 Like

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
sweetcheecks:

South Africa has SA'got talent version but Asanda stay in London with her parents I guess are have dual citizenship.

I am so smitten with her diva attitude.

Ok. I am too, i keep playin the you tube video. kiss
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
talented little girl

1 Like

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:10am On May 02, 2013
SPEECHLESS!!!

IKNOW! grin
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks: Abantu apha kuleNL banoMONA, bamonela nosana oluna 11 years old? Yho hayi ngolunye uhlanga olu. Nccccccc.

Anyway, keep shining Asanda! Much love baby girl!
Lol ucinsile haha

1 Like

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by manmustwac(m): 10:42pm On May 28, 2013
Hope she makes it to the finals

2 Likes

Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by sweetcheecks(f): 3:01am On Jun 01, 2013
manmustwac: Hope she makes it to the finals

@ Manmustwac, Asanda is through to the semis! Yeeey!!!! Thanks for your well wishes!!! Now she must go all the way!
Re: South African 11year Old Shines Like A Diamond In The Britain's Got Talent Show! by MoAfrica: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wow, what a voice....Amazing hey....

(1) (Reply)

Amanda Knox Convicted Of Murder! ! ! / Adorable Childhood Photos Of Barack Obama / Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.