Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road (25441 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Why The Chicken Crossed The Road. / Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / Why Did The Ghost Crossed The Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by dani1luv: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Simple Question: “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?”

GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
The chicken is either against us or for us.
There is no middle ground here.

BILL GATES:
I have just witnessed eChicken2012 which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook; internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR:
I have a dream... and envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GEJ:
I guess it's a manifestation of our transformation agenda for fresh air. Meanwhile, we'll set up a committee to look into that and probably grant the chicken amnesty.

PATIENCE JONATHAN
u see,i don't knew why the chicken wil behaviourance like that,the only things i can said is that the chicken can be an prostitute

GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?

HON PATRIC OBAHIAGBON:
The question strikes to mind a perpendicularit y of oblivious occurrences. The rationale for the crawling species of the hen folk for advancing across the Broadway to the obvious greener side, portray a phantasmagoric allegory in my homosapious mind, that there is a reason. The metaphoric proposition may be that it is going to cast its vote for Fresh Democratic Party and hence justifying it subconscious mind that she has done her civil biddings.

Nscdc lagos chairman
The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by one person, I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and only my oga at the top knows...ehmm... thats all

190 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by galadima77(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
nice piece dear

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2013

[size=14pt]LMAOgrin
[/size]
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nonsence

11 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by jacob05(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
lol
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by MrNigeria2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
THIS IS what I call awesome Creativity coming from a creative specie of a homosapien

Anyway you can get a beautiful looking website for your business and or organisation for CHICKEN CHANGE at the link below my signature. Dats all!

8 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by sweetmimi(f): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Na man or woman chicken?
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by free2ryhme: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
nice one
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
lmao
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by YoursGEJ(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
GEJ supporters: Can't you see? The chicken is crossing the road. Progress in the right direction. Fresh air! GEJ 2015!
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lmaooooo grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Is this Chicken still alive?
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by sulaimon99(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
why did the chicken cross the road ; A typical nigerian ;go and ask google dat one no concern me

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by xaine: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
World leaders huh?

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by nekaa(f): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lol... Am sure the chicken will be glad she crossed the road. Away from these guys.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dry like my granny poo
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Militants: this chicken is a celebrity. Let's kidnap it and when they pay random, we'll eat it grin

6 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Judolisco(m): 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
Jonathan wife no hear english oh lwkmd
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by 10over101: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
funny or not...it's simply creative
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Perkins007: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
And so? If the chicken like to cross to the other side, how did it concern me. Abeg let me go and drink beer

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Perkins007: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
And so? If the chicken like to cross to the other side how does that concern me. Abeg let me go and drink beer
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
-----------------------
Okiki_Oluwa: The chicken crossed the road cos it was hungry. When you are hungry, you are pushed to the extreme.
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by davida222(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
I think one class of variations
enlists a creature other than the
chicken to cross the road, in order to
refer back to the original chicken joke.
For example, a turkey or duck crosses
"because it was the chicken's day off,"
and a dinosaur "because chickens
didn't exist yet." Some variants are
both puns and references to the
original, such as "Why did the duck
cross the road?" "To prove he's no
chicken" or "Why did the gum cross
the road?" "Because it's stuck under
the chicken's foot." Other variations
replace side with another word, like
"Why did the chicken cross the
playground? To get to the other
slide." A mathematical version asks,
"Why did the chicken cross the
Möbius strip ?" "To get to the same
side." Another version of the joke is
that "the other side" can refer to the
afterlife, and that the chicken intended
to get struck by a car.

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by bookface: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2013

47 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Ameboperoo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
The only reason the chicken cross the road is to get to the other side.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by khaz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Perkins007: And so? If the chicken like to cross to the other side how does that concern me. Abeg let me go and drink beer
Beer is Haram (prohibited)
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by bocin500(m): 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
To meet im 'galfren'....dats all!

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by morgist(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
@Dani1luv What is this

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by rush2mac(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
jacob05: lol
How do we know why d chickens cross d road.we are ducks. quack quack quack!!!
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
dani1luv: Simple Question: “Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?”

GEORGE W BUSH:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not.
The chicken is either against us or for us.
There is no middle ground here.

GANI:
Why wont the chicken cross the road? When there is no light in her house. No fuel in her car!No food in her stomach! No job to do! Armed robbers are after her eggs, the schools are closed,..... ....why wont it cross to the other side?

Nscdc lagos chairman
The reason the chicken crossed the road is only going to remain known by one person, I cannot categorically tell you the reason why the chicken crossed the road now and only my oga at the top knows...ehmm... thats all
These 3 killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by denitro(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
grin
Re: World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road by RespectMoneys: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
This is awesome, nice work.. don't Bleep with GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo) / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day / Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.