Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes (5391 Views)

Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole / Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
I was really disappointed when I saw recently married Nollywood diva Nse Ikpe-Etim smoking cigarettes, because she is pregnant. In fact, she and popular singer Waje were sharing cigarettes in Yenagoa during the recent Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA). Her husband Clifford Sule should know how harmful smoking is to even everybody.

Smoking makes it harder to conceive, irrespective of which partner smokes.

[size=18pt]
How smoking harms the unborn baby

Babies born to mothers who smoke:

are more likely to be born prematurely and with a low birth weight (below 2.5kg or 5lb 8oz).
have a birth weight on average 200g (7oz) less than those born to non-smokers. This effect increases proportionally - the more the mother smokes, the less the child weighs.
have organs that are smaller on average than babies born to non-smokers.
have poorer lung function.
are twice as likely to die from cot death. There seems to be a direct link between cot death and parents smoking.
are ill more frequently. Babies born to women who smoked 15 cigarettes or more a day during pregnancy are taken into hospital twice as often during the first eight months of life.
get painful diseases such as inflammation of the middle ear and asthmatic bronchitis more frequently in early childhood.
are more likely to become smokers themselves in later years.

In addition, pregnant women who smoke increase their risk of early miscarriage.

In later pregnancy, smoking mothers are at increased risk of the baby's placenta coming away from the womb before the baby is born (placental abruption). This may cause the baby to be born prematurely, starve of oxygen, or even to die in the womb (stillborn).

Read more: http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/pregnantsmoking.htm#ixzz2Rlq7kTar
Follow us: @NetDoctor on Twitter | NetDoctorUK on Facebook[/size]

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by tinuolababy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Na her problem be dat

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by toshacer: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
How on earth is that our problem.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by sagytariusTM1: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
I don't even know her; let alone as a Nigerian Celebrity. undecided
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by samflex(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
no pictures of her and waje sharing the cigarette? *yimu*
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Kolade9(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Upon the long note you didn't put pic angry

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by IamSassy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
tinuolababy: Na her problem be dat
abio

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by jossygal(f): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seeing is believing....oya show us proof angry
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by luciangelymail(f): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
samflex: no pictures of her and waje sharing the cigarette? *yimu*
and d pix didnt show her smoking. lol
but for real, smokers are liable to die young, nt to tok of a 'baby smoker'
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
You should have taken a picture. Since you did not, we have no way of knowing whether or not you are telling the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Harmvirus(f): 1:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Kolade9: Upon the long note you didn't put pic angry
.no be small long notecheesy

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by ZN2: 1:15am On Apr 29, 2013
@OP. Why type in such large fonts?

What are you even on about?!

Are you reporting that Nse Ekpe is pregnant and smoking or smoking is bad for pregnant women?
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2013
You expect people to believe this crap? undecided
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by dasparrow: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2013
Seun: You should have taken a picture. Since you did not, we have no way of knowing whether or not you are telling the truth.

Well said!

@Post

How do you even know she is pregnant? I just saw pictures of Nse's traditional wedding recently and her stomach looked flat. Even if she is only a few weeks pregnant, how did you know? Did she personally tell you? because to the best of my knowledge, Nigerian women tend to keep their pregnancies a secret until the tummy grows big enough that they can no longer hide that they are pregnant. They are not like American women for instance who will excitedly tell you they are pregnant even if they are only 2 days pregnant. So again, how do you know Nse is pregnant?

Nigerians, una too like to dey mind other people's business. It is one of the many obnoxious habits I totally dislike about the average Nigerian and why I keep most Nigerians at arms length. Its like, you people don't know what to do with your lives other than keep minding others people own.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2013
Kolade9: Upon the long note you didn't put pic angry

For midnight for hotel?
And i will be snapping a married woman smoking for Niger Delta?
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Seun(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2013
Orikinla:

For midnight for hotel?
And i will be snapping a married woman smoking for Niger Delta?
If you can post a thread about it on Nairaland, taking a picture should be no big deal.
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by Popowaa: 4:11am On May 01, 2013
Is this a lecture?Gossip
Re: Nse Ekpe Is Pregnant And Smoking Cigarettes by HabibGwen230(f): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
ok you saw her in London....oh sorry Abakaliki,what I'm I even typing sef,Sambisa forest smoking iwin skunkere.ok yenagoa.Brb,My keypad is malfunctioning.

(1) (Reply)

Before And After Makeup Photos Expose Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife / Davido Charades His Hausa Gateman Whom Could Not Speak English Fluently(pic,vid) / Bye Bye To Yeye Daddy, Bovi's Daughter Dumps Him For New Dad, Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.