Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions (758 Views)

Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Please, I Needs More Info On UI DLC 2012 DE Admission Status / Any Info On Ui Post Utme Registratio And Screening? Pls,help Is Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by kem1504: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Pls I need information about the 2013/2014 post graduate application. Is it on sale?

1 Like

Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by Richsunday4(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
kem1504: Pls I need information about the 2013/2014 post graduate application. Is it on sale?
i will appreciate dt of OAU also
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by mortee: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Have you tried their website? I checked this morning too (with my phone) and was able to fill something like a personal data form. But I hope to check it on a laptop tomorrow so as to get the full picture.

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by adewasco2k(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2013
mortee: Have you tried their website? I checked this morning too (with me phone) and was able to fill something like a personal data form. But I hope to check it on a laptop tomorrow so as to get the full picture.

http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng
just checked it, it is for 2012/13 session if any body have any detail about that of FUTA or Unilorin let me know thanks
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by mortee: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2013
You are right. That was why I felt I should check it on a system so as to get the full picture of it.
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by mortee: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
The U.I postgraduate form is out since 10th of June (I think), and will be on sale for six weeks.
I have registered and now have to pay N2,500 for Test of English. I am yet to get the scratch card in Lagos and may have to go to Ibadan before the end of the week.
If anyone needs to get the scratch card too, please indicate here so we can plan how to go about it.
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by twosquare(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
mortee: The U.I postgraduate form is out since 10th of June (I think), and will be on sale for six weeks.
I have registered and now have to pay N2,500 for Test of English. I am yet to get the scratch card in Lagos and may have to go to Ibadan before the end of the week.
If anyone needs to get the scratch card too, please indicate here so we can plan how to go about it.
I think u shld see d listed banks dat d card will b available in various state When printing out ur invoice. Best of luck
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by mortee: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
twosquare: I think u shld see d listed banks dat d card will b available in various state When printing out ur invoice. Best of luck

Thanks, twosquare. I saw the list of banks and I have contacted some of them in Lagos but they don't have the cards. That's why I think going to Ibadan may just be the next option.
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by mortee: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
twosquare: I think u shld see d listed banks dat d card will b available in various state When printing out ur invoice. Best of luck
Re: Info On UI Post Graduate Admissions by twosquare(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Owk then

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Scholarship / Mystry Behing The 1752 Calendar(september) / Fun Facts......a Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.