Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition (856 Views)

Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / Bin Gbagbo Fan Thread / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by ekeroyal(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
A Letter from your mama...
Dear Son:
I'm writing this letter slow because I know you can't
read fast. We don't live where we did when you left
home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most
accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved. I won't be able to send you the
address because the last North Kumasi family that
lived here took the house numbers when they
moved so that they wouldn't have to change their
address. This place is really nice. It even has a
washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though: last week I put a load in and pulled the chain
and haven't seen them since. The weather isn't bad
here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for
three days and the second time for four days. About
that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle
Stanley said it would be to heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them
in the pockets. John locked his keys in the car
yesterday. We were really worried because it took
him two hours to get me and your father out. Your
sister had a baby this morning; but I haven't found
out what it is yet so I don't know if you're an aunt or an uncle. The baby looks just like your brother....
Uncle Tom fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some men
tried to pull him out, but he fought them off playfully
and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned
for three days. Three of your friends went off a
bridge in a pickup truck. D1ck was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other
two friends were in back.
They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate
down. There isn't much more news at this time.
Nothing much has happened. Love, Mom P.S. I was going to send you some money but the
envelope was already sealed. -Your mama (mama BG)

1 Like

Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by speakthetruth: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
LOL! Interesting piece I must say.
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by bingbagbo(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2013
where is the joke? EKEROYAL grow up
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by ekeroyal(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2013
^ in your D1ck

Blind maggot
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by bingbagbo(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2013
ekeroyal: ^ in your D1ck

Blind maggot

bush pig! angry impotent man!! angry
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by ekeroyal(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2013
Bin G, how are you? I heard you are almost fine. Pls make sure you have your medications as at when due.
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by Nobody: 1:28am On May 04, 2013
And the madness still continues in jokes section? Smh
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by babarazy: 9:39pm On May 04, 2013
^^^^
Where have you been? i mixed you in Jokes section.
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by ekeroyal(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2013
^^mad love peddlers here.

SmD!
Re: Super Sunday( Letter To Bin Gbagbo ) - 12th Edition by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 05, 2013
babarazy: ^^^^
Where have you been? i mixed you in Jokes section.
mixed me with wat??

(1) (Reply)

Laughing Center- Enter And Laugh / Pastor Akpors / Laugh It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.