Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 29th April There For A Reason By Pastor E. A. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 29th April There For A Reason By Pastor E. A. (666 Views)

2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 15th July, 2013 New Song Coming By Pastor E. A / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 1st July, 2013 Heavenly Home Coming By Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 29th April There For A Reason By Pastor E. A. by leffects(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Memorise: ...and who knoweth whether thou art come to the Kingdom for such a time as this ? Esther 4:14d
Read: Esther 4:10-14
Bible in one year: Luke 14-17
Key point: Father, the purpose for taking me to my present level, and for blessing me so much, wet me fulfil it Lord, may You never regret Your investments in my life.
n Esther 2:1-4, so many young and beautiful virgins entered in for a beauty pageant and Esther emerged winner and became queen. Although initially she did not know why she was the winner, but much later, when the Jews had their very existence threatened, she worked hand in hand with Mordecai to bring about their deliverance. A non-Jewish virgin could have won the contest, but because God needed a vessel to facilitate the deliverance of His people right at the palace, He gave Esther uncommon favour before Hegai and the king, and the royal crown was set upon her head (Esther 2:8-17). This tells us that when God favours you above others to receive a particular thing, opportunity or blessing, He has a purpose. He needed a saviour for physical deliverance of the Jews so He chose Esther. God does not release His favours just for fun. If you are sensitive j enough, you will sense that God has a purpose for making you the pastor in the midst of others. You would also want to know why you were so favoured so that you do not bungle the whole process. When God releases His grace upon an individual, it is to accomplish certain tasks. You may not believe this, ................................................................................. http://earlydigest..com/2013/04/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-monday-29th.html
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 29th April There For A Reason By Pastor E. A. by leffects(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
fresh

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 8th June, 2013 Be Dedicated By Pastor E. A. / 61st RCCG Annual Convention / Lagos - Ibadan Expressway And The Churches - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.