Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud (25345 Views)

Invest In Affordable Lekki Lands Today For A Better Tomorrow / Ibeju Lekki Lands at affordable prices. N594K / Cheap Lekki Lands (sandy And Dry)......500k Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by MrMcJay(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
maasoap: Blah blah blah, just listen to yourself, nairaland lawyers. I didnt know that Seun has employed lawyers on nairaland and any Lagosian who wants to buy land must come to nairaland. Hungry man.

You couldn't even reply based in facts or intelligence! I guess you lack both. Your post shows the type of upbringing you had. I won't reciprocate your insults, I was brought up by a responsible mother.
There's only one Lawyer on Nairaland, he's the Mod of the 'Properties' section. Some other legal practitioners chip in pieces of advice which I've learnt and benefitted from. Why don't you say Seun employed Jarus, Inspired_M, Siena, Ajanlekoko and others?
As for being a hungry lawyer, I laugh in spanish. I'm not Dangote o, but I'm that guy you picture yourself to become when you dream of success.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Omexonomy: 4:05am On May 01, 2013
Mr McJay:

You couldn't even reply based in facts or intelligence! I guess you lack both. Your post shows the type of upbringing you had. I won't reciprocate your insults, I was brought up by a responsible mother.
There's only one Lawyer on Nairaland, he's the Mod of the 'Properties' section. Some other legal practitioners chip in pieces of advice which I've learnt and benefitted from. Why don't you say Seun employed Jarus, Inspired_M, Siena, Ajanlekoko and others?
As for being a hungry lawyer, I laugh in spanish. I'm not Dangote o, but I'm that guy you picture yourself to become when you dream of success.
All correct.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by ewet: 11:33am On May 02, 2013
Omexonomy: but when people were building thier houses officials from alahusa came thier and collect money from the people.why didnt they stop the work. Why is it that ur boss has being hidding lagos master plan (so as to revoke land when he fills like and sell it for higher price. They even went further to assure these people that thier is no cause for alarm. Me think that fashola need lands for himself and to compensete political allys like you and ur minions on this forum. Lo and behold, that is the best way to go about it. Fashola is BIG thief.

tht is neva possible.Do you think we are in a banana rep.in case you have bin living under a rock.We are in a democracy where due process and respect for law is the order of the day.

If you feel you have authentic govt approval on your property,there is no way any1 can come take your property from you.The courts are there all you need do is approach them. so dont come here and start insinuating rubbish and acting like your parents wasted money sending you to school.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by spokesboy: 10:50am On May 04, 2013
ewet:

tht is neva possible.Do you think we are in a banana rep.in case you have bin living under a rock.We are in a democracy where due process and respect for law is the order of the day.

If you feel you have authentic govt approval on your property,there is no way any1 can come take your property from you.The courts are there all you need do is approach them. so dont come here and start insinuating rubbish and acting like your parents wasted money sending you to school.

@ewet, i'm sure you're not based here in Lagos and not aware of what's going on; or probably you've not gotten involved in property transactions here in Lagos. We do surely live in a "Banana Republic" when it comes to property issues in Lagos. In a sane society, government ought to publish No-Go-Areas when it comes to land acquisition - but here in Lagos, can you show me a master plan or any related publication?
Before you start saying someone didn't go to school as you have, please buy a land in Lekki and add cost of foreseen litigation to the price of the land as contingent liability and put it away in one bank on 10years fixed deposit and come and tell us you've done something very intelligent.
Won't you rather want to see some transparency in the real estate industry whereby, even Nigerians resident abroad don't have to suffer pain of loss on their investment in real estate. Do i have to hire a "Lawyer" to conduct a property search for me at a fee when i as a Chartered Accountant and an equally lettered Nigerian should have easy privy to the same information as anyone else.
As a matter of fact, the people have been bold in opening up new areas before the government start coming up with one useless masterplan. A real masterplan should lead development where the government is a visionary one and not come after people have started developing the areas - that kind of plan is an "afterthoughtplan".
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by ewet: 11:32am On May 05, 2013
spokesboy:

@ewet, i'm sure you're not based here in Lagos and not aware of what's going on; or probably you've not gotten involved in property transactions here in Lagos. We do surely live in a "Banana Republic" when it comes to property issues in Lagos. In a sane society, government ought to publish No-Go-Areas when it comes to land acquisition - but here in Lagos, can you show me a master plan or any related publication?
Before you start saying someone didn't go to school as you have, please buy a land in Lekki and add cost of foreseen litigation to the price of the land as contingent liability and put it away in one bank on 10years fixed deposit and come and tell us you've done something very intelligent.
Won't you rather want to see some transparency in the real estate industry whereby, even Nigerians resident abroad don't have to suffer pain of loss on their investment in real estate. Do i have to hire a "Lawyer" to conduct a property search for me at a fee when i as a Chartered Accountant and an equally lettered Nigerian should have easy privy to the same information as anyone else.
As a matter of fact, the people have been bold in opening up new areas before the government start coming up with one useless masterplan. A real masterplan should lead development where the government is a visionary one and not come after people have started developing the areas - that kind of plan is an "afterthoughtplan".

I am well aware there is an official govt gazette detailing lands under govt acquisitions,green belts e.t.c.all you need do is visit the lands bureau and you have this info first hand.You may be an acct but tht does not make you an expert in land matters.I dont live in the lekki-epe axis but i can list a few places of hand tht i am awre are no go areas.

We all knw there are unscrupulous elements who are always willing to hoodwink any client tht falls into there hands but you can as well do your own proper investigation by approaching the appropriate govt agencies such as buereau of lands,town planning agency,office of the surveyor general of the state,bureau of records and archives e.t.c
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by debollini(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2013
A TASTEFULLY FINISHED 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX IS AVAILABLE TO LET IN GBAGADA PHASE II

FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT ADEBOLA ON 08162227749, 0858592849 OR TUNDE ON 08065246245
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by adedara123(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2013
please note this;
All land at lekki,ajah and its environment are government acquisition execpt the ones that has certificate of occupancy(c of o) or gazette.any land purchase without cofo/gazette has to be regularise.
that is what cause the revokation of this particular property instead of applying for REGULARISATION he applied for c of o.
for more on processing your cofo,gov's consent,regularisation please call 08022960248.thanks.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Nobody: 12:29am On May 23, 2013
How genuine is Ogombo Global C of O in Ajah and how much is it to process a building approval?
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Edoblakky(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2013
So Fashola signed gov consent without checking whether or not the areas are free from acquisition(I expect that he should have officials whose duty it is to do this check). But I will state without equivocating that Fashola is guilty of fraud. He signed the consent only after checking that the required fees had been paid.
I feel strongly that these Omoniles are being encouraged to perpetually take people to the cleaners. And nothing is done to discourage them.
Fashola how can you revolke what you signed? This is preposterous!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by oraelosikenny: 11:33am On May 27, 2013
Two plots of land are available at Lekki phase 1. Situated at plot 9A and B, block 121, hakeem dickson A avenue, off T.F kuboye road (formerly jazz 38 road), lekki phase 1. Both are 753 square meteres and are fenced with a gate. Notable landmarks within the neighbourhood are firstbank, Nigerian police division hQ, oniru estate, etc. Both together go for N125m. The C of O and the building plan are available on request. For more enquiries please contact SHADOWestate (RC:2252759) on +234(0)8062811699.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by adedara123(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2013
3strike: How genuine is Ogombo Global C of O in Ajah and how much is it to process a building approval?
ogombo global c of o is authentic.
to get how much for the processing of building approval please call 08022960248.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by adedara123(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
Edoblakky: So Fashola signed gov consent without checking whether or not the areas are free from acquisition(I expect that he should have officials whose duty it is to do this check). But I will state without equivocating that Fashola is guilty of fraud. He signed the consent only after checking that the required fees had been paid.
I feel strongly that these Omoniles are being encouraged to perpetually take people to the cleaners. And nothing is done to discourage them.
Fashola how can you revolke what you signed? This is preposterous!
what i sense about this rovocation is that, the surveyor that did the survey plan is a dubious fellow,
he was the one who deceived both the individual and the governor.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by wola44: 2:56pm On May 27, 2013
@ adedara

Can you explain how the surveyor deceive the governor ?
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by adedara123(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2013
wola44: @ adedara

by manipulating the quadinates on the property i.e giving wrong info about the land on the survey plan.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by ladeski: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
wola44: @ adedara

if the 'fraud' eventually was discovered, no deceit was done, just delayed punishment
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by Chidoxyl(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
A lesson to learn.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by whitecat007: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
FG does not own land in Nigeria, even Abuja

ewet:

This is the most senseless remark i have eva read my entire life.I will slap my 2 year old dota so hard if she eva displayed this kind of clueleness like you have just done here.

You are a bloody waste of space on earth,i tell u!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by BARRISTERS: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
adedara123: what i sense about this rovocation is that, the surveyor that did the survey plan is a dubious fellow,
he was the one who deceived both the individual and the governor.

THEN THE SURVEYOR CAN BE SUED, THE LAW IS TWO EDGE SWORD, THERE IS LINIENCY, BUT MOST PEOPLE HATE COURT CASES DUE TO DELAYS, BUT A GOOD EVIDENCE FROM THE BUYER IS ENOUGH, TRUST ME.
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by rocso: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lagosians always investigate lands properly via a credible lawyer before making payment.

check out properties/accommodations and lands in Lekki at the best rates in the market here
http://distributenaija..com/2013/09/updated-properties-for-september-2013_9.html
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by lekkiestate01: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ignorant they say is a disease! I Live in lekki and is ALL true. Infact some buyers i know almost commited sucide due to accquiring ILLEGAL lands simply because they have the money to spend. Too bad!
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by dayanmo(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2013
A PLOT OF LAND FOR SALE BESIDE COMPASS NEWS PAPER @ OJODU BEGA.
SIZE =1186M/2. RIVER VIEW MIXED DEVELOPMENT CHEME 2. BLOCK 31,PLOT1-7,23-32.ZONE 31
PRICE 8M ASKING IS NEGOTIABLE.TITLE C OF O
CALL MIKE

LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF LAND WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Properties / Re: Labeecee's Property (for Sale/rent) Listings For 6th September 2013 by dayanmo(m): 1:03am On Sep 19
LAND AND HOUSES FOR SALE:
FOUR FLAT STEP BACK ON A PLOT OF LAND WITH WATER AND@ OKUNOLA EGBEDA. title:deed of agreement.price:10 million
A PLOT OF LAND AT LANRE IGANDO, 3.5 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: C OF O, SURVEY UNDER PROCESSING.
A PLOT OF LAND AT JIMOH AKOWONJO WITH A ROLL OF SHOPS ON IT, 10 MILLION NAIRA, TITLE: REGISTERED CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT
A PLOT OF LAND AT MUFTAU ADEYEMI ALONG ORELOPE EGBEDA, TITLE: C OF O
A PLOT OF LAND AT ABESAN, 4 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY
HALF PLOT OF LAND AT IGANDO 2.5 MILLION, TITLE: RECEIPT AND SURVEY

HOUSE FOR SALE:

A BUNGALOW ON TWO PLOT OF LAND AT EGBEDA 40 MILLION NAIRA ASKING PRICE....TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND SURVEY.

A DUPLEX AT GOWON ESTATE 25 MILLION TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE,
A 3 BEDROOM FLAT AT GOWON ESTATE: 3 MILLION NAIRA TITLE: REG CONVEYANCE AND RECEIPT.
A PLOT OF LAND AT GEMADE ESTATE 15M with receipt and register conveyyance
one and half plot of land at moshalshi water 19m asking with register conveyance c/o under processing

TO LET: (AT EGBEDA, AKOWONJO, IGANDO AND IYANA IPAJA RESPECTIVELY)

A STOREY BUILDING 4 FLATS GOOD FOR HOSPITAL @ LANRE IGANDO....
MINI FLAT @ OKUNOLA 170,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.....
MINIFLAT @ ORELOPE 170,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS....
MINI FLAT @ IDOWU EGBA IGANDO..... 150,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
TWO BEDROOM FLAT AT OKUNOLA 270,000 NAIRA ONE YEAR
TWO BEDROOM FLAT MUFTAU ADEYEMI 200,000 NAIRA TWO YEARS.
A ROOM SELF CONTAIN AT MICON BUS STOP. 80,000 NAIRA ONE AND HALF YEARS
3 BEDROOM FLAT AT EGBEDA 200,000 NAIRA, ANOTHER 3 BEDROOM FLAT 300,000 NAIRA.
mini flat @ arida 200,000 one and half years.
A ROOM SELF AT EGBEDA GREAN LAND 100,000 ONE HALF YEARS
BIG SHOP TO LET ALONG THE ROAD JUST LIKE WEAR HOUSE WITH TOILET @ MICOM 800,000 FIVE YEARS
SHOP TO LET GOOD FOR RESTORANT @ MICON 8 THOUSAND NAIRA

CONTACT AGENTS: MIKE DAYANMO
Re: Fashola Revokes Governor's Consent On Lekki Lands Obtained By Fraud by trumpcoat(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
Our Painting Contractors is a full-service painting contractor, proudly serving the entire Country. We've done many of residential and commercial projects, and are committed to quality workmanship for a fair price with a full guarantee. Our reputation has been built on our customers' satisfaction.

POP (Fixing & Casting)
Screeding & Painting
Interior/exterior decorating Paint
Spray (Polychrome) Texture
Wallpaper installation
Interior Decorate Paint
Fantastic durable EPOXY finishes on concrete floors, CMU, masonry, etc..
Texture coat ( Flexcote, Marble trowel, Matt, Satin) RESIST FUNGI/ALGAE, GROWTH & FIRE/HEAT RETARDANT

Whether your home needs an update inside or out, or your office needs a touch of color, we're the team you need to create the look you want at a competitive price. We provide complete, unparalleled service, from prep work to trim finishing. Our painters have the professional skills necessary to efficiently complete your project on time, and within budget.

080 2828 7950
trumpcoat@gmail.com
http://trumpcoat.gnbo.com.ng/
http://professionalpainter.gnbo.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapses In Lagos / Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Can 3 To 4 Million Naira Build Modern 5 Rooms & Parlour In Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.