Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview (2838 Views)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Induction Date 4 All Successful Candidates For The Ptdf-msc And Phd Scholarship / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Mayflowa(m): 1:29am On Apr 29, 2013
NDDC just started sending SMS for interview due for May. Goodluck all
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Dfavouredone: 6:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Mayflowa: NDDC just started sending SMS for interview due for May. Goodluck all
got mine too. pls frm whom can we get the recommendation letter?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by drlizzy(f): 6:15am On Apr 29, 2013
Mayflowa: NDDC just started sending SMS for interview due for May. Goodluck all
Please what is ur score?Any idea on the cut off mark
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by drlizzy(f): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2013
Dfavouredone: got mine too. pls frm whom can we get the recommendation letter?
te]
Please what is ur score?Any idea on the cut off mark
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Dfavouredone: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
drlizzy:
te] Please what is ur score?Any idea on the cut off mark
some1 said 25, i got more than 25 AND i am invited.ddnt u received d invite,what is ur score?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by uchokoro(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2013
The question now is 'What kind of questions do they ask at the interview?"
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by uchokoro(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please, could Nairalanders who have gone through this interview in the past let us know what to expect.
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by joshdamie(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
FOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON NDDC Msc/phd Scholarship

CONTACT 08156287978
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Carsonv(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2013
a friend of mine scored 32 and wasnt invited. another scored 28 and wasnt invited. another scored 29 but has a 2nd class upper certificate and was invited. i wanna confirm if those invited were all 2nd class upper graduates. then my hunch that they invited based on your first degree and test score would be validated.
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Dfavouredone: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
joshdamie: FOR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON NDDC Msc/phd Scholarship

CONTACT 08156287978

post it here or run out of here.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by uchokoro(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Joshdamie,
this forum is for exchanging information that could be mutually beneficial. why ask people to call you for information about the interview questions, if u ha
ve them?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Nobody: 4:40am On May 01, 2013
Dfavouredone: post it here or run out of here.

beware of the anger of God,if you have, you would have posted to help people, its when you dont have thats when you tell people who are seriously in need to call you.

please our people here should beware and be warned against this fraudster who has nothing to offer....to hell with him.

and for others, let us keep helping ourselves, cos i also need the info for the interview on the 7th, i had 34
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by groovie(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2013
Carsonv: a friend of mine scored 32 and wasnt invited. another scored 28 and wasnt invited. another scored 29 but has a 2nd class upper certificate and was invited. i wanna confirm if those invited were all 2nd class upper graduates. then my hunch that they invited based on your first degree and test score would be validated.

Nope. i had 32, 2.2 first degree and ive been invited
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by jerrywool: 12:00pm On May 01, 2013
Score: 32
state: Rivers
Degree: 2.1
interview date: 9th. 8am

I suggest we all do d same, that way, we can make some usefull inferences like: cut-off mark,States and Dates for interview ,number invited (estimate, hopefully), ....etc

let me add My friend's
score: 25
state: Bayelsa
degree: 2.2
interview date: 3rd may, 2pm

1 Like

Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by akinwole21: 8:30pm On May 01, 2013
I'm applying as a phd student nd from Ondo state. Pls house my text message was not complete, it stopped at passport photographs. pls what are the other things required for the interview
Pls anyone with complete msg shld help out. Thanks
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2013
jerrywool: Score: 32
state: Rivers
Degree: 2.1
interview date: 9th. 8am

I suggest we all do d same, that way, we can make some usefull inferences like: cut-off mark,States and Dates for interview ,number invited (estimate, hopefully), ....etc

let me add My friend's
score: 25
state: Bayelsa
degree: 2.2
interview date: 3rd may, 2pm

score: 34
state: ondo
degree: 1:1
interview date: 7th may, 12pm

please everyone how do we get recommendation letter
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by jerrykings1(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2013
[quote author=seeugabson][/quote]
I did the interview last year, it was easy, basically all they want to know is how relevant is your first degree to your pursuit MSc. I was not selected as some of you will still experience, we also cried fowl during the last interview.but goodluck still..though u will also be reimbursed #10k for attending.Also ensure u have ur referees letter,int'l passport and ur credentials
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Vincyril(m): 3:14am On May 02, 2013
jerrykings1:
I did the interview last year, it was easy, basically all they want to know is how relevant is your first degree to your pursuit MSc. I was not selected as some of you will still experience, we also cried fowl during the last interview.but goodluck still..though u will also be reimbursed #10k for attending.Also ensure u have ur referees letter,int'l passport and ur credentials
hw did u apply 4d scholarship?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Carsonv(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2013
cry cry cry I left my recommendation letter and LG ID and traveled all the way to Port Harcourt. Today is my interview by 9am. Can I reschedule myself and go the next? Can't believe this is happening...
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by groovie(m): 9:36am On May 02, 2013
Carsonv: cry cry cry I left my recommendation letter and LG ID and traveled all the way to Port Harcourt. Today is my interview by 9am. Can I reschedule myself and go the next? Can't believe this is happening...

eya, sorry bro, u should have had ur documents scanned and sent to ur mail in case of such eventuality. maybe someone at home could do that for you?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Dfavouredone: 6:44pm On May 03, 2013
guys that has done the interview yterday and today pls update the house na.
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by uchokoro(m): 6:55am On May 05, 2013
na wah o. no one wants to give pointers to others on this interview?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by uchokoro(m): 4:51am On May 07, 2013
No one is responding to the query on the interview format. Does it mean that no Nairalander has attended the interview yet?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
My friend had a 2.2 and scored 31 he has not seen any text oº°˚! What is wrong?
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 07, 2013
i had my interview today, ondo state, had 34, no 15 on the shortlist which i saw by order of mark scored, first class, i want us to call ourselves at this stage, my number 08034983668
Re: NDDC Calls For Msc/phd Scholarship Inteview by almasterpiece(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2013
Carsonv: cry cry cry I left my recommendation letter and LG ID and traveled all the way to Port Harcourt. Today is my interview by 9am. Can I reschedule myself and go the next? Can't believe this is happening...
village tins.

(1) (Reply)

First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB) Nationwide Recruitment / PRE-NYSC Internship / N-power NADDC Automobile Training Manual Coming Soon... #npowerbuild #npowerng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.