Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mobile Phone Portability! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mobile Phone Portability! (637 Views)

Number Portability Begins - Change Your Network Without Changing Your Number / Airtel, Glo And Mtn Rolls Out Mobile Number Portability / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Portability! by smartkulk(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
For mobile telecommunication service providers in Nigeria, it is contest time but for their customers, it is payback time. Customers now have the privilege of taking the whole of the eleven digits of their mobile phone number to their dream network. Personally, I am very dissatisfied with the service of MTN and I have waited so long for this day and this opportunity. I may not have made up my mind as to the network I am porting to but one thing is sure, I am wishing MTN farewell.
I am very sure there are several other MTN subscribers who need to port and who are actually going to port to other networks. Feel free to drop your comments and let's know which network you are porting to. As for me and my household we are saying good bye to MTN and welcome to either Etisalat or Airtel!

(1) (Reply)

Man Comes Back Online After A Year Without The Internet!!! / EFCC Press Release: EFCC Arrests Satellite Broadcast Scammer In Kano / 2013 World Global Cyber Security Conference In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.