Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ward 7 (sick Bay) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ward 7 (sick Bay) (903 Views)

Hospital Worker Takes Snap-chat Picture Of A ‘ghost’ Outside Children’s Ward / Check Addresses For Inec Ward Centre To Collect Your Pvc / How Do I Locate Takwa Bay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ward 7 (sick Bay) by hammers(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2008
I feel Romance is the best place i can post this.
This is as a result of a sharp increase in the number of sick people i find on Nairaland these days.
I mean i see sick posts everywhere especially on the romance and sexulality sections.
here we find a lot of sex addicts, peverts and sex maniacs.
Only few contribute reasonably.

Pls if u have any 'sick' post ;u are in the right thread.----------This is the place.This will help sanitize other threads.
If you see any sick post kindly foward it here or refer the poster to this thread.
If u are willin to help the 'sick' you are welcome. i.e if you are a Doctor, counsellor,psychriatist, a clergyman etc you are welcome.
Lets help the 'sick' plssssssss
Re: Ward 7 (sick Bay) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
lol
Re: Ward 7 (sick Bay) by Raymond88(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2008
I think i need counseling, i have this strange compulsion to cut your head off with a bread knife. . . what do you reckon?
Re: Ward 7 (sick Bay) by Name5: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
thanks hammers for the great idea.  smiley

We now have a safe place to refer nairaland retards to.  grin
Re: Ward 7 (sick Bay) by hammers(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
@raymond88

Thanks for your post.
Here comes the first sick person on nairaland.

Any psychriatist in the house? Raymond88 needs help.

To the Clergy men offer prayers for him. cry cry
Re: Ward 7 (sick Bay) by hammers(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2008
No help for Raymond88?

(1) (Reply)

Man Can U Tell A Lady To Zip Her Unzipped Trouser And Vice Versa / The Massive Corruption Story Untold: Abacha, Gilbert Chagoury, Clinton. . . / Imma Newbie Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.