Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Is It Funny? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is It Funny? (563 Views)

Saw This Advert In The Dailies Isnt It Funny / Laugh It Out, Ease The Stress, I Found It Funny / Isn't It Funny......? (e.t.c) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Funny? by omartins(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Heard this in office today it happen to a younger brother of my co-worker.:
The guy was an employ of insurance firm well dress in suit and on bike when a police van was Hot continuously following them on his way to work. He starts telling them to jump over their head, they stop, handcuff him and put him in their van not even touching the bike man. On getting to the station after the day patrol they bring out video camera making a statement to it that they just got a notorious armed robber. He started blowing his own mouth shouting "I'm not a thief ooo, my mouth has put me in trouble". which he started bleeding furiously, this is when they allow him to make call around 7pm and he was bailed with 10k.
sorry for the long story just that you got it. Is it funny though we all laugh at it but I think its unfair. But what I learnt is that tolerance is not foolishness.
Re: Is It Funny? by sKeetz(m): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

What Is Davido's Latest Single? Answer And Win N1,000,000 / Trouble Is.............. / Please Try And Answer This Quastion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.